chapter 32

Kazuki:
I narrowed my eyes at him as he now looked at me confused. "Madara what wrong? Your usual more vocal with me and yet your barely speaking, something is up so speak to what it is." He relaxed and sighed before stepping closer to me. "I apologize for worrying you kazuki, I just have something on my mind." I soften my look as I started at him to see he was being truthful. "Do you wanna talk about it? You know I'm here to listen if you need to mada." He looked down at me and smiled lightly. "Don't worry about it kazuki, it's just a minor problem in the clan." I sighed and nodded. "Alright then." He started walking and I followed besides him. When we reached the center of the village it was crowded with civilians and Shinobi clans alike talk and celebrating. I smiled at the sight of peace among the village and Madara's hold on my hand tightened. "Madara! Kazzy! Over here!!" I heard Hashirama yell and I turned to see him walking with mito and tobirama. We walked over to them and mito was smiling like a child with candy as was Hashirama, while tobi fixed a glare to me and Madara's intertwined hands. "Hello mito, tobirama, Hashirama." They all nodded back in greeting. "You look stunning kazuki dear! May I ask where you got your kimono?" I smiled at mito and pointed at Madara. "It was a gift from Madara, he claims it was from one of the Uchiha seamstress." She smiled and nodded. I noticed tobirama was still glaring at our hands and Madara. It was starting to piss me off because now Madara was glaring at tobirama. I took my hand from Madara without him noticing as he was to busy silently fighting with tobi. I punched tobirama upside the head and he held his head in response. "Ow! What the hell was that for!" He moved his glare to me as Madara smirked. "Because your picking a fight on a day that's supposed to be peaceful. Madara has done no wrong so stop your god damn fighting already!" I spoke as I fixed him with a glare. I then turned around and punched Madara upside the head next. "Ow! Damnit woman that shit hurts!" I fixed Madara with a glare and grabbed him by his ear and pulled him to my hight. "Ow ow ow! Let go!" Madara wined in pain as I glared at him. "You need to stop venting your issues onto tobirama by instigating shit! Yes tobirama killed izuna but how many of his brothers and clans men have you killed? Also that was during the waring era, where it was dog eats dog to survive! It's a new era now so stop trying to live in the past and move on!" He grumbled under his breath and I griped his ear harder. "OW! Damnit that hurts!" He tried to pry my hand off but I just gripped harder. "If you don't behave I'll make sure you suffer the rest of the day and I won't accompany you anywhere, got it?" He growled at me but I didn't back down. "Fine! I got it!" I let him go and smiled a innocent smile. "Good dog, now kiss and make up you two!" Madara glared at me while holding his ear and tobirama glared at he rubbing his head. Nither attempted to make a move to apologize. I made a fist and raised it while holding my smile. "Now or so help me I'll make you!" They looked at each other and shook hands. I smiled at there lame attempt but let it slide. "Damn kaz, you got the boys in your family as well as madara scared, I'm impressed!" Mito complemented with a smirk. Hashirama sighed in his depressed state while tobirama pouted and Madara  glared at her and I glared at him with my fist raised. "You want me to kick our ass again Uchiha?" Madara huffed and stopped glaring. "You Uchiha's love your ego don't you?" Madara keep looking away from me as I sighed and walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me. "It was nice talking mito!" She nodded and waved as I pulled Madara away. "You men are a pain in the ass ya'know." I stated while still pulling him. "Hn" I rolled my eyes and looked at the stands. "Oi brat! I'm hungry." I rolled my eyes at chinome and spotted a food stand. "Hey Madara let's go get something to eat." He nodded and I lead him to the stand. A pretty woman with brown eyes and long blonde hair dressed in a festive pink and purple kimono approached us. "Hello, what can I get you?" Me and Madara told her out orders and she walked away. "So did you have anything you wanted to do first seeing as you invited me?" Madara nodded and looked around. "I was thinking of doing part in a few game stands and take a walk around the garden before the fireworks." I nodded and smiled as the lady sat our food down. We ate in silence and Madara forced me not to pay just like he did everytime we ate out together. "Madara you can't keep paying for my meal every time we eat out, I'm capable of paying my own meal." He ignored me as we keep walking. "Hn" my eye twitched at his bluntness. I stopped walking and took a deep breath. I looked around to see a adorable stuffed wolf hanging from a game stand. The game was you had to catch a gold fish with a paper net. I walked up and paid for a turn. My attempt failed as the net broke. I tried a few more time, each time failing. I sighed in disappointment and felt a presence behind me. "Your wrist movement is wrong, that's why your failing." Madara stated with a box in one hand and his other in his pocket. "Well then why don't you give it a shot?" He rolled his eyes and paid for a turn. He was foucused on the fish and when he caught it the net didn't rip. "Holy shit! You actually did it!" He smirked and the stand vender walked up. "Congratulations! What prize would you like?" Madara shrugged and looked at me. "Pick what you want kaz." I smiled and nodded. "The black wolf please sit!" He nodded and handed it to me. As the vendor walked away I hugged the wolf to my chest in joy then jumped on Madara in a hug. "Thank you mada!" I kissed his cheek as I let him go and danced around pleased with the adorable wolf I now own.