chapter 15: reason

Kazuki pov
    Once I got in my room I went over to my dresser and pulled out my old battle kimono.

I dressed into the kimono and pulled my hair into a high ponytail

I dressed into the kimono and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I looked to the clock to see it was 5:20. 'I still have time to kill.' I walked out my room and into the living room where the boys still where. I ignored them and sat on the couch with my legs crossed my hands on my knees in a meditation pose. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before entering my mind scape.
"What brat?" I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Nothing just bord, figured I chill with you till hitoshi gets here since it's alot better then listening to the men bicker like 3 year olds." Chinome rolled his eyes before laying his head down on his paws. "Whatever" I once again rolled my eyes and studied the wolf. "Hey chinome, why did you want a say over my mate?" Chinome lifted his head a bit and peeked an eye open to look at me. "I don't need my host picking a shitty alpha and making annoying and hideous offspring." He stated planly. "Aren't all children annoying and hideous to you?" He narrowed his open eye at my comeback. "Yes, but if I'm stuck with you and you do have offspring, I don't need them coming out as annoying as other brats and I rather them not look like a pile of dog shit." I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh how thoughtful." I spoke sarcastically, chinome closed his opened eye and put his head back down. "The annoying Senju's and Uchiha are staring." I sighed and stood up. "See you later chinome." He nodded in acknowledgement and I exited the mind scape. I opened my eyes to see just at chinome stated, they were staring. "The hell you looking at me for? Don't you have village maters to continue discussing?" I stated blandly and Hashirama looked at the table. "The hell has gotten into you woman, are to your period or something?" Madara spoke, I narrowed my eyes at him. "No I'm not, not that it was your business to know in the first place. Im simply tired of listening to you men bicker and bitch like a bunch of spoiled 3 year old girls. And I don't exactly play nice when I'm pissed off with somebody because they have a stick shoved so far up their ass and have a ego as big as the ocean that they disregard and disrespect a woman and her value." I spat at Madara and he glared at me. Just as Madara went to speak there was a knock at the door and I sensed hitoshi's chakra. I stood up and walked to the door and opened it to see it was infact hitosh. "Ready to go?" I nodded and walked outside the door. Once we were almost to the training grounds hitoshi looked at me.  "Why were you pissed off earlier?" I sighed and smiled at him. "It was nothing, I was just over reacting." He narrowed his eyes and stopped walking and I stopped walking as well. "That's bullshit. You don't get that pissed for nothing. Something happened and your not telling me." He spoke sternly while searching me for a hit for what's wrong. I smiled at him again. "It's fine hito, like i said I just over reacted." I tried to convince him again but he wasn't buying it. He narrowed his eyes dangerously. "Kazuki stop lying to me. You know damned well I know when your lying and you know I hate when you lie to me. So either tell me or I'll make you." He spoke sternly to show he really wasn't backing down. "I'm not lying hitoshi! I-" He didn't let me finish my words as he pinned me to the wall of the alley we we're standing near the entrance of. Hitoshi eyes seemed to glow dangerously as his pupils turned to slits and he snarled his teeth which displayed his sharp canines. My back was against the wall and his face was close to mine as his hands blocked my escape by holding themselves against the wall on either side of my head. I gulmped as I looked into his eyes. 'Hes dead serious when he's like this... I'm not getting out of this one for sure now...' I dropped my head a little trying to avoid his eyes. "Look me in the eyes kazuki." He demanded and I raised my head and did as he said. "Now tell me what happened." I took a deep breath and nodded. "Tobirama is acting like a asshole again." He narrowed his eyes at me. "That's not the only thing that has you pissed off. Tell me the real reason Kazuki." I felt my chest get tight in slight pain as he continued to stare me dead in the eyes and spoke with danger and seriousness. "M-madara insulted me and my value as a woman as well as made sexist comments on how a woman should act and do verses a man. I-i got pissed off and snapped at him and my brothers and e-ended up shifting and attacking them... Also when I woke up in the hospital I wasn't in the best of moods and Madara forced my to speak by kissing me.... And I ended up leaving the house yelling at him and in a pissy mood. I haven't exactly forgave him yet for any of it....." As I spoke hitoshi's expression grew darker and darker till he was grinding is teeth in anger and he fisted his hands into the wall making it crack and form holes the size of his fist. His eyes were narrowed in a  extremely dangerous way and his eyes shifted to those of his wolf's when he's not in control, glowing red with slits as pupils. I could sense his wolf raging and crawling for blood in his mind as hitoshi tried holding him back while holding in his anger, which he wasn't doing so good at. "I'll kill that damned Uchiha!" He spat with full venom in his voice as he turned his head while keeping me pinned.