chapter 2: returning

A/N

"Talking"
'thinking'
"Talking telepathically"
'responding telepathically'
______________________________

Kazuki POV:
   After my encounter with the man, I continued to the leaf village. When I got there the village was colorful and lively and you could feel the peace residing in the air. I walked through the gates to meet my 2 male Shinobi, yelping at me to halt and state my name and purpose here. I stopped my movements and turned to face their direction to be met with the sight of my childhood friend Taro and a Uchiha Shinobi.

I smiled widely and ran to Taro. "TARO!" I cheered his name excited to see him after so long. When I reached him, I engulfed him in a hug and laughed. I felt Taro tense, and I heard a gasp leave him as what I guess was realization hit him. "Kazuki! Is it really you!?" He asked me as he pulled me away to look at me. I smiled at him again and waved. "Long time no see, huh?"

I watched as he smiled like a idiot at me. "You sure have grown and changed since I last seen you, and I must say you look like quite the womanizer." He smirked proudly at my comment and winked at me. "You've changed as well, kaz, and even tho I didn't think it possible, you've got a lot more pretty." I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck as I heard the Uchiha Shinobi clear his throat. "Taro, who's this?" The Uchiha asked as he pointed to me. "Oh! Masaru, meet my childhood friend Kazuki Senju!" He introduced me cheerfully, and I bowed to the Uchiha I now know as masaru. " It's nice meeting you, masaru San." He nodded his head "like wish Mrs Senju, and not to be rude, but what is ur business here?" I stood straight and looked at him. "Im here to see my brothers. They told me they were here so I could hear." He nodded his head and walked back to where they were before. I turned to face taro. "So do you know where I can find tobi nii San and hashi nii San?" He nodded his head and pointed towards the center of the village at a clan compound. "That's the new Senju compound. You can find Hashirama sama and tobirama sama there in the main branches quarters. They're more than likely in the meeting room, tho" I nodded and started walking the direction he pointed to while waving goodbye at Taro. "Thanks for the help, Taro, and I hope to see you around so we can catch up!"

~~~Time skip~~~

Kazuki POV:
    After a while of walking through the village, I finally made it to the compound and started walking to the building that was obviously the main branches' house. When I reached the house I saw a gard and faced him. "Hello Senju San, could u show me to Hashirama sama and tobirama sama please I?" He looked at me and nodded and waved for he to follow.
"Of course, Mrs, please follow me." I nodded and followed him to a room and waited as the gard knocked on the door. "Enter!"

The gard turned to me and nodded and gestered towards the door. I nodded at him in a gester of thanks and walked into the room. When I entered, I smiled at my brothers and stopped in front of the rater large work desk, and crossed my arms over my chest. I watched as hashi nii San smiled at me, and tobi nii San narrowed his eyes in suspicious. "Hello dear! how can I help you?" Hashi nii San greeted me. "Nice to see you too hashi nii San." I said to him while playfully rolling my eyes at him. He looked shocked beyond belief as did tobi nii San. "Kaz- kazuki! It that you!?" Hashi nii San stuttered while yelling. "In the flesh!" I said proudly while smirking. Hashirama, just up so fast, the chair fell, and the table moved slightly as he ran to me. When he reached me, he engulfed me in a hug and cried. "Still easily depressed I see." I said teasingly. He laughed and hugged me tighter while I watched realization hit tobirama. "Kazi..." Tobirama drawled out.

Hashirama let me go and stepped back while facing tobirama smiling. "Hi oniisan." I said softly to him with a closed eye smile. In less than a second, I was engulfed in another hug as I felt my shoulder getting more wet with tears. "Kazi....." Tobirama said while hugging me and crying. " I smiled softly at his gester and rubbed the back of his head.

"I'm back now oniisan." After he stopped his tears, he let me go and stepped back. " You've grown to be quiet, a very beautiful woman nee San." Hashirama said, smiling. "And you both look the same as when I left." I said with a smirk playing on my lips. Hashirama was on the floor in one of his depressed moods now, and tobirama was sighing at his actions. I laughed at them, missing them, acting like they usually do. When Hashirama stood up, I yawned, and they both faced me while sweat dropping.

"I forgot you had a really far travel, how about I show you to your room nee San so u can settle in and rest from your travel." Hashirama asked. I nodded and followed them to the room a little ways down the hall. Hashirama opened the door and gestered to the door. " This is your room nee San, I hope you like it and you can decorate it however you wish." I nodded it oniisan and walked in, setting my stuff by a dresser. "While and tobirama would love to spend more time with you and catch up, we have to get back to caring for the village, so we will leave you now." I nodded and waved bye to them.

Once they left and closed the door, I sighed and looked around. The room was quite similar to my one back home. The walls are a dark blue with white trim, the bed is queen sized with red sheets, the dresser was white and was against the wall left to the door and there was a closet beside it, to the right of the door there was a work desk with a lap on it and a chair pushed into the table, farther down the way was a door that I guessed was a bathroom, the bed was against the wall across the door. After looking around the room, I got up and started unpacking.

~~~time skip~~~

   After a few hours of unpacking with the help of shadow clone, I grabbed a pair of clothes and went into the bathroom to shower. After I shower, I put my soiled clothes into my hamper in the bathroom and collapsed on the bed, falling a sleep  seconds later.