chapter 34

Kazuki

I opened my eyes to be greeted with a bright light in my eyes and the smell of bleach all around me. I shut my eyes and grounded and attempted to sit up. My attempt failed as I felt something laying on my stomach. I opened my eyes again to see what was holding me down only to find myself in a hospital and Madara asleep on me. I smiled and held in a laugh as he sleep soundly while scrunching up his nose. I boobed his nose only for him to stur making me quickly pretend to sleep as he sat up. I felt his gaze on me as I held in my snickering. "Kazuki I know your awake, I can hear you laughing." I sat up and seen his face close to my own. I quickly stop snickering and held my breath. "How are you feeling? Do you need me to get you anything?" He asked while looking over me for any signs of pain or illness. "I feel ok Mada, tho what happened and how long was I out?" He sighed and sat back down. "We were walking for a spot to watch the fireworks and you got abducted by some Shinobi trash, when I found you and killed them; they had striped you of your clothes and torched you tho we're still figuring out why and you've been out of it for a week now." I had sudden memories of my kidnapping as soon as he stopped talking. I quickly threw the blankets off me to see my arms and legs healed with only a scar to my leg and my body covered in a hospital gown. "Hey what are you doing woman!?" I sighed and flopped back down. "Making sure I didn't lose any limbs and I was dressed." He grumbled under his breath and sat down once again. "Your brother healed you and the nurses dressed you tho I'd be careful running around in that because your backside is practically open. I looked at him in surprise and covered myself with the blanket. "Damn it Madara why didn't you tell me before I jumped up!?" He narrowed his eyes at me. "Probably because I didn't know you would jump up without warning!" I growled and laid down. "Can you get me some clothes?" I mumbled embarrassed. "What was that I didn't hear you?" I could already tell he was smirking. "I said can you get me some clothes?" He chuckled and walked towards the door. "I heard you the first time I just felt like making you say it again." I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him but he already left making the pillow hit the person that just opened the door. I looked at the person I hit dumbfounded while they yelped in surprise. After the pillow fell to the ground I was meet with the face of hashirama. "Oops ....sorry hashi!" He snapped out of his shock and walked towards me. "How you feeling?" He placed his hand on my head and began his medical ninjutsu. "Im ok, tho it took Madara telling me what happened for me to remember the whole thing." He nodded and sat down. "Do you wanna talk about it and do you know why they took you?" I nodded and looked at him seriously. "They took me and torched me as a way to get back at Madara for what happened during the warring era." He nodded and looked up. "Madara should be back in a minute with some clothes I think, your free to leave the hospital tho take it easy for a bit ok?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead and left. Madara walked in with a pair of clothes and sat them on my bed before leaning against the door. "Umm.... Madara...." He looked at me and frowned. "What's wrong?" I sighed and grabbed the clothes. "You have to leave the room for me to change." He smirked and didn't move. "What if I say no?" I glared at him and he keep smirking. "Out Madara!" He held firm and still keep that damn smirk. "Damn you pervert!" I did hand signs and a solid black barrier covered me from his view. I quickly changed into the attire only to find what I just put on is a commonly wore attire for a Uchiha woman.

I summoned a kunia and threw it at his head as soon as I dropped the barrier

I summoned a kunia and threw it at his head as soon as I dropped the barrier. "Damnit Madara! You damned sly perverted bastards!!" He moved his head to douge my kunia and grinned at me. "Even when your fresh out of a hospital bed your stubborn. And for a senju you look good in the Uchiha emblem." I growled at him before walking up to the wall and grabbing my kunia. "Damn Uchiha!" I put the kunia in my sleeve and felt something being put around my neck. "Don't flinch woman I'm trying to put this on you!" Madara was behind me and I glanced down to see the beautiful necklace with the Uchiha clan emblem in it with the red part made into their signature flames.

 "Don't flinch woman I'm trying to put this on you!" Madara was behind me and I glanced down to see the beautiful necklace with the Uchiha clan emblem in it with the red part made into their signature flames

I gasped at how beautiful it was and smiled at Madara. "It's gorgeous Madara I love it!" He gave me a smile and nodded. "I would hope so seeing as it's a one of a kind." I punched him in the shoulder and grinned. "You do realize Mada that your starting to spoil me?" He winced at my hit and narrow his eyes at me. "I'm aware woman and you didn't have to punch me!" I chuckled and started my walk out the hospital closely followed my Madara. Once outside I smiled and stretched my arms while sighing happily. "Your oddly cheery." Madara stated while staring at me. I sent him a playful glare and nudged his shoulder with my own. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was supposed to be bruding and emo because I got kidnapped for the 100th time in my life." He looks at me a bit startled but quickly covered it up and I simply rolled my eyes. I got a idea and quickly grabbed his larger, caressed, hand in mine before running down the street and past vendors, civilians and Shinobi. "What the hell!?" I snickered at his yell of confusion and keep dragging him behind me while subconsciously tightening my hold on his hand. "Come on Uchiha! Keep up!" He grumbles but finally managed to get at a pace where I didn't have to drag him around. "Where the hell are we running off to?" I sent him a smirk and winked. "To torment tobirama!"

A/N
I apologize for not posting in a while. I've been caught up in school and my personal life that when I finally got around to writing chapters I was too tired to do so. I hope this extra long chapter will make up for that a bit. I'm not sure when I can post another chapter but I promise I'll do so when I can. Have a good day or night!