chapter 33

Kazuki:
We spent the next 4 hours playing games, and walking around. Madara tried to kill ever man that tried to flirt with me and every time I held him back. "Hey Madara what's in the box? You've been carrying it around since when you caught the fish." He looked over at me then grabbed my free hand again. "It's a surprise for later." I rose a brow in suspicious. "A surprise? For who?" He keep walking. "You." I was even more confused now. "Kazuki sense the area around you, something isn't right." I stopped walking but Madara didn't notice and keep walking. I closed my eyes amd made the tiger sigh I sensed around and found 6 strong chakra signatures surrounding me. 'Crap, I'm outnumbered and I don't have my weapons!' I took my taijutsu stance and just as I did kunia came at me from every angle. 'Shit!' I managed to doge them but barely. "What the hell is going on!" 6 men jump out from the trees and surrounded me. They where laughing. "I looks like your defenseless little wolf." One of the men laughed. I growled and made signs for a wind jutsu. 'what the hell!?' the men started laughing more as they advanced. "Stupid girl! Just come quietly and no harm shall come. Your defenseless and along, not to mention you can't currently mold chakra." I  cursed under my breath hoping Madara sensed my absence. The men where now attacking me as I used taijutsu to fight them back. I was covered in cuts from there weapons and I have still yet to cut their numbers down and I was growing weak faster now. "Your sure stubborn aren't ya cutie?" One of the men laughed out as he attacked again. As I focused on fighting him I felt something hit me in the head hard and I dropped to the ground and scumed to the darkness.

Madara:
"Hey kaz your beginning oddly quiet is everything ok?" I turned around to not she her anywhere. 'Shit!' I started running back to where she last stop talking while frantically searching for her. I sensed her chakra and it was growing weak fast. I keep running to see a group of 6 men hold a woman and the woman was kaz. I activated my sharingan and quickly killed the 4menas the others panicked and shinsuned away. "Fuck!" The men's and kazukis chakra was no where near the village anymore. I shinsuned to Hashirama. "Hashirama!" I yelled his name as I ran over to him. "Madara?" He looked at me confused as we drew attention to ourselves. "It's kazuki! The bastards ambushed and took her!" I yelled and he quickly jumped up. "WHAT!?" He yelled in worry. "We where walking and she suddenly got quite so when I turned around to check on her she was gone. I searched for her only to find her unconscious and injured in the arms of 6 men. I managed to kill 4 but the others got away!" I quickly explained. "I'm going to find her!" With that I left with out waiting for him as I began running out to village looking for her.

Kazuki:
I woke up tied to a chair in nothing but my undergarments. 'Where am I?' I looked around for a way to get out or figure out where I am. A man dressed in Shinobi attire walk in the room and up to me. "Well hello pretty. It's nice to see your awake." He spoke as he stood in front of me. I glared at him as I struggled in the chains that held me. "Now now, be a good dog and stop that!" I growled at him as he reached for my face. "It seems the Uchiha has taken a strong liking you and I can see why. I mean who wouldn't love a body and face as stunning as yours, not to mention your clan. Tho your stubborn and disobedience is annoying." He carsed my cheek and I bite his hand. "Shit! Stupid bitch!" He ripped his hand from my grip and slapped me hard. I spite the blood from my mouth and glared at him. "What does you taking me have anything to do with Madara!" He glared at me while grabbing a kunia. "Madara killed my father, brothers and son, making my mother and wife kill themselves. So I want revenge on the damned Uchiha for it, and what better way to do so then my hurting what he is so fond of!" He stabbed the kunia repeatedly in my leg as I fought the urge to scream. He growled in anger and picked up a vial of a purple substance. He began stabbing at my legs again before breaking the vial over the wounds and pushing the glass in my leg. I screamed as loud as I could in pain as the glass at liquid ate at the stab wounds. He smiled in satisfaction and began doing the same to my arm. I was in to much pain to move. The only thing I was capable of now was screaming in pain as I suffered the torcher. I found it hard to stay awake as he keep stabbing me enough to cause great pain but not kill me yet. I couldn't keep my eyes open for much longer as my vision burred. A loud bang came in the room and I saw a blurry black and red figure kill my torcher. I smiled weakly in pain as I heard the figure talk to me but I couldn't understand what he was saying. "T-thank.....y-you." After I managed to strangle the words out I feel into darkness.

Madara:
After locating kazuki I wasn't no time it killing the bastards that took her from me. I searched the entire building till I finally found her locked in a basement being torcher. She looked horrible, her legs and arms where oozing blood and a think purple liquid. Her face was littered with cuts and bruises. I killed the man and picked her up where I ran out the building and towards the village.