12

-2 month later-

Isabel

"Parker" I whisper into my phone turning on the lamp by my bed side with happiness bottling up inside me.

"Isa? Why are you calling me so late?" He asks obviously sleepy and tired.

"I found her" I tell him with a wide smile looking down at my laptop and the pile of paper scattered all over my bed. "Wait. Wait. You found her?" He perks with some shuffling in the background. Maybe he was sitting up straight by my sudden news.

"She's in Zealand" I tell him as he chuckles. "I can't believe you found Wanda. You're a genius" He compliments through line.

"Well it has taken me two months to find her and coming from me it says a lot" I tell him staring down at the locations dotted on a map.

"And are you sure she's there?" He asks me as I sigh. "I'm 95 percent sure of it. Trust me, it is as close as I am ever gonna get with Miss Wanda Maximoff." I tell him and he mumbles as a soft "true" under his breath.

"I mean, didn't you say that she manipulates minds for a living? And kills people with her magic hands? The news of her hexing the town of West View was all over the place." I remind him as he laughs lightly. "Well yes she can go a little crazy. Only with people who piss her off" He tells me as I roll my eyes at his words.

"Well I doubt anyone at West View pissed her off so much to the point that she had to have the entire town hexed?" I challenged as he mumbles in agreement with me.

"We don't know other people's pain, just our own. She has lost so much, I think she lives in a perpetual state of grief" He offers his advice in all honesty. "I can relate" I tell him sighing sadly at the memory of my grandmother.

"I think we should plan the trip down to Zealand for the earliest flight. I don't want to loose track of her or cue her on knowing her location" I tell him as I pace back and forth in my room.

"Ok. I can book us some flights and leave in a couple of hours" He tells me as I hear his light switch turning on. "Pack your bags Isa. We're going to Zealand" He choruses gleefully making me chuckle at his excitement.

"Your first time to Zealand?" I assumed as he laughs through the phone. "I've been to space but have to yet explore earth" He jokes light-heartedly making me smile.

"It's my first time too. And I've never been to space. So I'd say it's pretty cool that you got the chance to do so" I commend and he was silent for a couple of seconds before speaking up.

"Even though I almost died like 3 times, it was pretty memorable. I'll book the flights and let you know our flight times. Pack your bags. Oh and text me what the weather is like over there" He tells me as I laugh.

"Yes sir. You got it. I'll call you back in a few" I mocked him bidding my goodbyes. "Alright. Bye" He chuckles ending the call.

We are going to Zealand.

***

"You're blaming me? I'm not the one who is always running late" I whispered-yelled as we approached our boarding gate.

"Well I'm sorry that a spell erased my existence and I didn't have a viable passport and had to fake one. I would consider it impressive" He barks back as we smiled towards the lady behind the desk.

"We're boarding. Down that way. Hurry. Gates are about to close" She said indifferently as we nodded and sped-walked down the tunnel.

"I'd say its stupid that you haven't gotten one yet. It's been 7 months since Doctor Strange's spell" I tell him as he frowns down at me.

"I can never win with you can I?" He snaps as we put our carrying luggage away and took our seats.

"Well I'm smarter. So, I guess the answer is no" I tell him with a sly grin.

"Whatever" He rolls his eyes playfully.

"We're going to Zealand" He whispers after a while with a wide smile.

"Don't be too excited. We're not vacationing. We're just making a friendly visit to the Scarlet Witch" I tell him looking out the plane window.

"You think she'll be mad?" He asks as I turn to look at him.

"Let's hope not. I don't want her frying my brains out" I teased. "Yeah me too" He agrees with a smile.

***

Hey Spideys!

What do you guys think? Any theories? Anything you want to see in the future?

With love,