38

Peter

"It's your last chance to back out" MJ tells me with a teasing smile as I chuckle at him.

"Yeah. No, I'm good. I'm happy and I want this" I reassured her tugging her my her wrist to pull her close to me.

"If we live together, that's it. You can't kick me out" She warns me with a sly grin as I roll my eyes at her.

"I would never do that . I would kick myself out but never you" I tell her pecking her lips as she chuckles.

"It's your house" She reminds me as she lifts her hands up in the air.

"It's Isabel's house" I correct her as she smiles nodding her her. "True. Then I guess you're stuck with me" She teases as she kisses my cheek tenderly while wrapping her arms around me.

"So are you nervous for M.I.T on Monday?" She whispers in my ear as she plays with the back of my hair.

"I'm a little nervous" I confess as she chuckles shaking her head against my shoulder.

"Why?" She laughed lightly as I smile sadly. " Well because it will be my first day and I've never been to college and you and Ned are a year ahead and I'm behind and it's just a lot" I mumble all in one breath as she pulls away resting her hands on my cheeks.

"Breathe Peter. You've been through a lot. So, just think about it like you took a gap year. All that matters is that you're here now. And plus, you're super smart and people graduate early all the time. I'm sure with all the credits you already have, you'll be able to graduate with us" MJ assures me looking into my eyes with a softness she only ever showed me.

"You're right. I don't care what I have to do, but I am definitely graduating with you guys." I said in determination as she smiles at me.

"That's the spirit. We will have to schedule a meeting with your advisor and I'm sure she'll help you figure it out" MJ tells me with hopeful eyes.

"yeah for sure" I smile as she pecks my lips in happiness hugging me tightly.

"I can't believe we get to go to school together again" She squeals in excitement as she squeezes me close to her.

"I'm just glad Ezekiel already left and moved back to Seattle" I said bitterly as I recall them dating a couple months back.

"Oh stop it. I broke things off with him even before I got my memory back" She shakes her head playfully as I huff angrily.

"I still don't like him. It took everything in me not kick his ass all the way to China for touching you" I growled lowly tighten my grip around MJ's waist possessively.

"I'm with you now." She whispers as she grazing her lips with mine.

"And as much as I love seeing you jealous; it really isn't necessary" She finishes as she kisses me with an eagerness.

She runs her hands under my shirt, tracing her fingers over my stomach.

"Hmm" I moaned as her cold hands travel up my chest.

"Ned isn't here anymore" She reminds with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah" I let out breathlessly looking into her eyes.

"No more interruptions" She says with a teasing smirk as pulls herself closer to me.

(Slightly mature content ahead)

She plays with my jeans as I bite my lip feeling her hands against my hips.

"Wait" I reach my hands out as she began unbuttoning my jeans. "MJ, are you are sure? I can wait" I tell her softly looking into her eyes as she smiles at me,

"I'm sure Peter. I want this. I want you" She mumbles as she lays a hand on my cheek to kiss my lips.

I kiss her back as she slowly goes to finish undoing my pants. She then grabs the hem of my shirt to pull it over my body as I left in only my boxers.

She bites her lips as her eyes slowly roam me up and down and I chuckle as her cheek tint a slight shade of red.

I gently tug her back to me as I play with her shirt, looking into her eyes for confirmation to continue. She gives me a soft nod as I carefully pull her shirt over her head.

As I make my way down her leggings, I trail kisses down her legs and I can feel her shake slightly as my lips touched her skin. After I carefully removed her pants off of her, I stood back up smiling at her.

She bites her lips nervously as she pulls herself closer to her. "MJ we can stop" I tell her softly not wanting her to feel pressure to continue.

She crashes her lips on mine without warning making us stumble back slightly. "I don't want to stop" She mumbles as I carefully lean her against a wall, lifting her legs off the ground as she wraps them around my waist.

I walk us towards our bed as I hover over her. She runs her hands down my chest. "I still can't believe you have abs" She teases as she traces them with her fingers.

"You like it?" I tease her back and she bit her bottom lip "Oh definitely" she mumbles back as I smirk down at her as she dips my head down to kiss me again.

Well I think you can guess what happened next. I don't think you want every last detail...

***

Hello Spideys! 🕷🕸🖤

Just a reminder that we only have 7 chapters left ( +8 if you count the epilogue).

So, what did you think? Any theories?

Comment. Vote. Let's talk!

With love & gratitude,

breebaqbooks