45

*Last chapter. I will publishing the epilogue tomorrow; and please make sure to read the author's note. I will also have a separate 'farewell' chapter, so please read it; there is a tiny surprise you won't want to miss*

-5 months later-

Peter

" Are you nervous?" Isabel squeals excitedly beside me as we walk the reception for any last minute touch ups.

" A little..." I lied as she gives me a sharp 'I don't believe you' look.

"A lot" I correct myself as she chuckles patting my back comfortingly.

" You will do amazing. Plus, we all know today is all about the bride. No one cares about the groom" She teases as I chuckle light-heartedly at her joke.

"Ah well in that case, I got nothing to worry about" I tease her back as I drape my arm around her sighing nervously.

"I can't believe today marks the beginning of my forever with MJ" I mumble with a soft smile as she grins at me.

"You are helplessly in love" She jabs me playfully as I groaned pulling away from her.

"So you're ready to be a married man?" A familiar voice perked from behind us.

Both me and Isabel shifted our weight to the source of the knowing voice.

"I'm younger than you and yet still marrying before you" I tease him as the other Spider-Man laughs at my comment.

"Well some of us have a harder time finding the right person" Peter tells me as he glances at Isabel briefly while I look away from them feeling like I was witnessing something I shouldn't have.

"Everything looks good Peter. We should go back and get you ready for the wedding" Isabel tell me as she gestures towards the exit.

"Are you sure it's all fine?" I asked nervously looking around the space.

"It is absolutely perfect, and I'm sure she cares more about marrying you than some flower arrangement" She tease me as I visibly relax nodding my head.

"Reception is in two hours, please don't be late" Isabel tell the other Peter as he nods his head while Isabel tugs my arm cuing me to move.

As we began walking away, I felt Peter tug Isabel back a bit and I snap my head his direction.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks her as he looks at me cuing me to leave her behind.

"I'll wait in the car" I tell her as her pleading eyes beg me not to leave her alone.

"Get the car started, I shouldn't take long" She replies in defeat as she looks towards the other Peter.

"You got it" I salute before walking towards the exit.

I hope those two figure out whatever it is that they have going on...

***

 "Peter you look fine!" Isabel said for the 10th time in the past 2 minutes.

" And if you ask me one more time, I'll make sure you don't look fine walking down that aisle" She warned him playfully but with a tint of seriousness.

"You're my best man" Hw whines pouting at me. "I'm not a broken cassette" I sassed as he chuckled softly.

"I know, I know, I'm just nervous" I tell her anxiously as she rubs my back comfortingly.

"All you gotta do is walk, stand, and say two words" She encourages as she adds "you can do that" with a pat in the back.