37

Peter

"Babe!" MJ called out from the living room. "Have you seen my bag? I can't find it anywhere" She adds as she paces around the room in panic while I chuckle walking out with her bag in one hand and her car keys in the others.

"You leave things everywhere" I tell her as she sighs in relief pecking my lips with a smile small.

"Thank you" She adds as she points towards the kitchen counter. "I made some breakfast. Better fix yourself a plate before Ned gets here and eats it all" MJ teased as I grin happily.

"You cooked for me? How thoughtful of you" I tell her as she shoves me playfully. "Don't get use to it. I'm just in a good mood today" She replies rolling her eyes at me.

"Cuz we're leaving today?" I perked as she looks down at me with a wide smile. "No. Well yes, but no. I'm happy because this time, you're coming with me" She mumbles as wraps her arms around my neck, pulling her body close to me.

"Oh yeah? That makes you happy?" I teased as I lean closer so my lips could graze hers.

"Oh most definitely" she agrees as runs a hand through my hair as our lips locked in a tender and sweet kiss.

She quickly locks her hands in the back of my neck to deep our kiss. I smile ever so slightly and she pulls away to look into my eyes. "What?" She perks curiously as I chuckle shaking my head.

"Nothing. I'm just happy too" I reply as she blushes kissing me once more before loosely laying her arms around my shoulder.

"What is even taking Ned so long anyways? We should be heading to the airport soon" She points out grabbing my wrist to look at the time.

8:03am

"Maybe Betty forgot something and its taking them a lot longer to get here?" I offered running a hand through MJ's curls.

"Well Betty is always forgetting something, that's not news" She deadpans as swats my hand away from her hair.

"Don't touch my curls" She hisses playfully as I smile innocently at her.

"You love it" I tease as she laughs at my comment. "I definitely do not enjoy having to untangle my hair every time you mess it up" She replies with a ghost of a smile playin on her lips.

"Just shut up and kiss me" I mumble pulling her close to me as I wrap my arms around her waist as she giggles.

"I'll happily comply to that" She tells me as she kisses me softly but equally as passionately.

"I'm so glad we will finally have a place of our own after we get you registered for classes at M.I.T" She tells me as she plays with my hair while chuckle at her.

"Oh yeah? You want me all for yourself?" I tease as she blushes but nods anyways.

" We won't have Ned interrupting us every five minutes" She winks at me I grin at her.

"We can still do a lot in five minutes" I tell tugging her closer to me as she laughs.

"I'm sure you can think of one or two things" She teases as I smirk trailing kisses down her jaw.

"Yep" I replied nibbling her ear as MJ gasps in pleasure.

"Peter" MJ mumbles as her breath hitches in throat by all the wet kisses I was leaving down her neck. "Hmmm" I teased as I carefully walk us back towards our couch.

"Ne-Ned" She remind me breathlessly. "I'll know when he's close enough" I assured her as she let out a soft moan when I ran a hand under her shirt as I climb on top of her.

Just when she was about to take my shirt off, I cursed under my breath.

"Damn" I mumbled begrudgingly as she looks up at me.

"What?" MJ asked softly as I sigh. "Ned is here" I groan as I climb off her while she chuckles at me.

"I told you" She accuses while I peck her lips.

"I love you" I sing-song as she giggles at me. "You're lucky I love you too Peter Parker" She tells me as she stands up just in time for Ned to burst through the doors.

"Sorry we're late friends. Betty left her passport at home and we had to take a detour back there" Ned explains breathlessly as Betty smiles shyly.

"I'm sorry guys." She apologizes as her cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"Happens to anyone" Peter assures with an understanding smile.

"Please do not loose your boarding pass at the airport or we won't ever make it out of New York" I tease as I come to wrap an arm around her while she laughs lightly.

"Haha. Very funny" She says sarcastically as I grin down at her. "I was kidding" I tell her as she shakes her head at me.

"So are two love birds ready to go?" Ned asks us as we nod.

"I made some breakfast if you want any before we head to the airport" I tell them both as they nod desperately.

"Yes please" Betty mumble dropping her bags on the floor and walking towards the kitchen with Ned trailing not too far behind her.

"We gotta feed the children" I teased as I sit back on the couch with MJ beside.

"You guys be ready in 10 please?" MJ called out as Ned and Betty nodded their heads stuffing themselves with pancakes.

"You got it boss" Ned replied with a mouth full of food.

"Ready to start over?" MJ whispers towards with as I smile softly.

"If its with you, then always" I reply leaning down to kiss her lips.

"You're so corny" She mumbles against my lips. "Oh, you love it!" I declared as she laughs lightly.

"I do" She agrees pecking my lips once more.

***

Hello Spideys! 🕷🕸🖤

So, what did you think? Any theories?

Comment. Vote. Let's talk!

With love & gratitude,