34

Peter

"You kidnapped her? Peter!" MJ scolded smacking my arm roughly.

"she was gonna leave to the future" I explained as she rolls her eyes.

"And why do you care?" She snaps at me bitterly as I shake my head at her.

"Come on MJ. We've been over this already. Isa and I are just friends  " I tell her as she scoffs in disbelief.

"Yeah right? Then let her go back to her planet!" She demands glaring at me.

"It's not a planet. She's from a different timeline" I explain as she rolls her eyes.

"I don't give a shit. As long as she's out of your life I could care less where she went" She tells me crossing her arms.

"MJ don't say that" I snap at her as she looks down at me shoving me back in return.

"And now you're defending her? That's how you want me to believe you guys never hooked up?" She argues jealously as I sigh in return.

"I defend her because she's the one that helped me get you back. She had to drag me to Boston almost kicking and screaming. And then she continued to push me until I finally had to courage to fight for you on my own" I admit as I cross my arms in front of me.

"If it weren't for her we wouldn't be together right now. I gave up on us. I thought It'd be better for you to have a future without me. And Isabel helped me see that there was a world where I could be with you" I continue as her eyes soften in visible guilt.

"It was possible to love you because she made it possible for me. She reverse the spell. So I owe it to her to try and protect her even if its from herself" I finished looking up at MJ as she stared at my face in shame.

"Plus, she is my friend and you know I don't ever leave friends behind" I added as she nodded.

"Just be honest with me. Do you like her? Or did you ever?" She asks in a small voice as I smile at her pulling her close to me.

"I've only ever loved you" I assured her as I cup her face kissing her softly.

"And I love you" She mumbles kissing me again as she cups my cheeks pressing herself closer to me.

"YOU KIDNAP ISABEL?" I could hear Ned yelling as he enter the underground tunnels under Doctor Strange's place.

We pulled away as I pecked her nose making her giggle.

"She's the most powerful wizard in the whole universe for all we freaking know!" Ned adds anxiously as he looks at an unconscious Isa in one of the magic cells.

"He might be right" Kate agrees walking behind him as MJ and Ned eye her curiously.

"Oh uh-guys this is my friend Kate Bishop. Kate this is MJ and Ned" I introduced pointing at each individual as I went.

"Hey guys. Nice to finally meet ya!" Kate salutes as MJ and Ned greet her.

"So have you figured out your plan? You know. Before she wakes up and kicks all our asses?" Kate adds looking at me pointedly.

"Well yeah-" I responded in high spirits as Ned smiles at me excitedly.

"I actually have to agree with Kate Bishop. But before I kick your ass Peter. I'd really like to fucking know why you drugged and locked me up?" I hear Isabel interrupt me in the most intimidating and chilling tone.

  "You're awake" I mumbled in shock expecting the tranquillizer to keep her out for at least two to three hours.

"At least it knocked me out cold for fifteen minutes right?" She replies bitterly aloud glaring at me while everyone gave her a puzzle expression.