33

*(things will start getting confusing from this point forward, so bare with me, it is intentional!! Please do no worry if you have no idea what's happening by the end of the chapter)*

-3 weeks later-

Peter

"DO YOU LIKE ME?" I accused randomly  as she sudden stops in her track loosing her train of thought almost immediately.

"What?" She asks me with her eyebrows furrowed together. Obviously taken aback by my question.

Granted we were arguing about something else altogether.

"Do-you-like-me?" I asked her more slowly this time to emphasize as she looks at me with an unreadable expression.

"Are you kidding me Peter? Of course not" Isabel counters almost instantly giving me a 'what the fuck' look.

"It's just Wanda said something about something and..." I mumbled letting my words fade out.

"Well Wanda abandoned her child in another timeline so I wouldn't trust her judgement all that much" She snaps angrily at me.

"And I told you already that I gotta go back. So why do we always end up arguing? It's not up for discussion" She adds glaring at me fiercely dragging us back to the argument at hand.

"I'm not letting go there. You've lived in this timeline you're whole life. You don't know anything about the future" I countered crossing my arms as she rolls her eyes.

"No one knows what the future looks like" She argues raising her arms up in frustration.

"It's different. People might want to kill you in the future. Nobody cares who you are here " I reasoned as she sighs deeply.

"I'm the reason why your friends forgot about you in the first place. Or did you forget about that tiny little detail?" She pushes as I clench my jaw angrily at her stubbornness.

"It was unintentional and we already moved past that" I remind her as she shakes her head.

"Plus, you got them to remember me again with your powers, so it all worked out. I have MJ and Ned back.  We're back in New York for the summer. Happy remembers everything too. Everything is back to normal" I remind her with a small smile.

"And I couldn't be happier for you. Truly. But now that I've fixed what I've broken, it is time for me to go. And trust me, I am more at peace knowing you're not alone anymore." She tells me as walks past the center piece in her living room to walk towards me.

Her penthouse in New York is ridiculously  beautiful and spacious. And it must of cost a fortune.

Back to the topic at hand. 

I huff angrily staring at my feet to avoid snapping at her again. "Peter. The only reason I didn't leave any sooner is because I wanted to make sure you had your friends back before I left you. So now its time for you to let me go" She finishes grabbing my face in her hands forcing me to look into her eyes.

"I'll be okay. I promise. I was never meant to be a part of your life anyways" She tells me offering a sad smile.

"But you are  a part of my life and I am not just gonna let you walk into danger just like that" I retorted placing my hands on top of hers as I yanked them off my face angrily.

"I'll see you again. You'll  just have more wrinkles" she tries to tease me with her humor but I only glared at her in return.

"What if I'm not even alive by then?" I challenged bitterly as she glares at me sternly.

"Don't say that!" She snaps visibly upset as I shrug my shoulders indifferently.

 "It's true. I'm alive right now. But maybe twenty five years down the line I'm killed. I have plenty of enemies" I reasoned logically as she stares at her hands.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen" She replies with determination as her eyes began to swirl with Wanda's similar red color.

" You can't guarantee that" I tell her looking down at her as she clenches her jaw.

" I am more powerful than both Strange and Wanda combined. So don't tell me I can't save you from dying when we both know damn well I can" She tells me as she began to float up in the air.

"Well I think you need to first get your powers under control first" I tell her as she looks down at herself involuntary floating and lowers herself down.

" The spell with your friends worked just fine. I think I'm good" She said boldly as she rolls her eyes irritably.

"That's because Won helped keep your powers at bay with the dampeners" I remind her as she curses me under her breath.

"I didn't see you complaining as I  freaking undid the spell you made Strange cast across the multiverse" She snaps bitterly begging me to fight back with her piercing eyes.

"You're right. And I'll be forever grateful for that. But I still can't let you make such an irrational decision just like that" I countered as Isa stayed silent for a few seconds.

Her back was facing the balcony. She carefully crossed her arms over her chest before speaking up softly.

"I'm sorry Peter. But my mind is already made up." She apologies as I sigh softly already regretting what I was about to do next.

"Well so is mine" I tell her looking at her eyes as I divert my eyes towards the balcony nodding my head slowly.

Shattering the balcony's left window, a dart flew at full speed. Isa reflexively caught it before it struck her.

"What the hell?" She hissed looking out the balcony to see a blur of purple disappear. A few seconds later the dart released a green looking vapor making Isa cough loudly dropping the dart to the floor.

I grab a mask from my back pocket to avoid getting numbed by the sleeping tranquillizer.

"I'm sorry Isa. But I am not  letting you walk into your own coffin" I mumbled kneeling down next to her unconscious body.

"Good aim Kate" I called out as she climbs over the balcony's fence.

"Thanks Pete. I-I thought it was a little off. You know? It could've been more centered. But I was nervous she was gonna blast a hole through my chest" She rants giddily as she looks down at her bow with pride.

"I love the new suits by the way. Purple is a good color. I can't believe you talked Clint into it though" I chuckle as she smiles happily.

"I know right? I honestly still don't know how I've managed to do half the things I've done" She admits as she kneels down next to Isa.

"So what are we gonna do to help her again?" Kate asks as she moves away some hair strands from Isa's face.

"I'm still trying to figure that out" I tell her honestly as she agapes at me.

"I just tranquilized someone and you don't even know what we're gonna do?" She asks in disbelief.

"I know where we are taking her" I offered as she shrugs.

"Something is something" She replies with a small smile.

Everything will make sense soon. I promise.

***

Hello Spideys! 🕷🕸🖤

So, what did you think? Any theories?

Comment. Vote. Let's talk!

With love,