35

Peter

We all sat quietly on our booth. Tightly squeezed together because there were some many of us unlike last time.

"Peter before I go I need tell you something. Well actually three things" Isabel echoes in my mind as I meet her gaze with understanding.

"Isa can I talk to you for second?" I tell her as MJ snaps her head towards me.

She gave me a puzzled looked before looking away from me.

"Yeah" Isabel replied standing up as I follow her a little further away but still visible for the group to see us. Specially MJ's vision.

"When you asked me if I knew who my father was a few weeks ago, I lied to you when I said I didn't" Isabel tells me as I look away from MJ giving her a soft smile.

"Wait what?" I retort my eyes widen. "Control your face" Isabel hisses as I mumble an apology.

"I do know who my father is" She tells me biting her lip nervously.

"And?" I urged her as she exhales deeply before meeting my eyes.

"You cannot tell anyone" She reminds me as I roll my eyes already knowing the drill.

"I mean I think you can probably connect two and two together without me telling you" She mumbles nervously as she fidgeted with her hands.

"Are you gonna tell me or not?" I ask her softly as she sighs anxiously.

"My father is..." She tells me softly fisting her hands in anticipation.

"Is?" I urged looking down at her as looks up at me scrunching up her face up in hesitation.

"My father is Stephen Strange" She blurts out all too quickly that I barely caught it myself.

"Shut the front door! No he isn't!!!" I exclaimed with my mouth open.

"Fix your face. Fix your face" She tells me smacking my cheek softly in urgency.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I mumbled looking at her with big eyes.

"Wanda and Strange? Ehhhhh"  I mumbled making a face of disgust.

"I can't-I can't see it" I added shaking my head in disbelief.

"Imagine being the child of that conception" She declares sticking her tongue in distaste.

"That's why you said you were more powerful then the both of them combine?" I questioned her in realization.

"I just didn't want to leave without telling  you that. I didn't want to feel like I was hiding it from you" She tells me with a small frown.

"I'm gonna miss you" I tell her frowning at her sadly.

"I'm gonna miss you too" She replies offering me a smile.

"I have to talk to you about something else. I already talked to my lawyer Matt to get him up to date. But uh- I'm leaving all my properties under your name for now. I'll be back for them 25 years down the line" She informs teasing me a little at the end.

"Wait wait wait you're leaving your things to me." I tell her in disbelief shaking my head.

"No not exactly. I'm giving you landlord ship rights. So you can use them as you wish. But obviously everything is still under my name. But I figure that since we won't see each for a while and I won't use anything anyways, I'd much rather you use it. You can go M.I.T and live in my house. It's only a twenty minute commute. And Ned and MJ can live there too. Plus, I have a couple properties here in New York too" She rants her plans to me as I tackle her into a tight embrace.