30

Isabel

Peter just stared at me blankly for what seemed like ages. It felt like he wasn't even breathing at some point.

"Peter?" I called out softly looking at him through my lashes waiting for his reaction.

Any reaction would be good at this point.

"Are you crazy?" He finally mutters looking at me with wide eyes. "WANDA'S DAUGHTER!" He follows as I hissed angrily covering his mouth.

"Shut up!" I retorted in disbelief. "No one knows you freaking idiot" I added as he raises his hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" He apologizes as his words were muffled by my hand.

"That very day I connected two and two together, all these crazy thing started occurring. The very reality of your world nearly collapsed. You think that's just a random coincidence? " I perked as he frown down at me.

"Well it didn't happen because of you. It was Doctor Strange's spell that just got out of control" He explains to me with a soft smile.

"And how many times does that happen to him? Huh? It wasn't his spell that opened the multiverse portal, it was me. That day that all your villains busted through to this realm, that was the same day I found out the truth and I sort of lost consciousness. Next day, I woke up to no one knowing Peter Parker existed " I asked him propping up on my elbows this time as he ponders my question for a second or two and my explanation.

"It's a rhetorical question Peter. The odds of him screwing up a spell are slim to none and he just happens to open up the multiverse? The laws of the universe are trying to find a balance for my disruption" I tell him as I point towards myself for emphasizes.

"You're not a disruption" He tries to assure as I simply glare at him in irritation.

"I'm Wanda's daughter and I currently just 4 years younger than she is. She obviously did not birth me at age four" I challenged in an irritated undertone.

"Ok fine. It's true. But only if you are her daughter. Which I find hard to believe. I mean have you seen Wanda? She is the most anti-social human being on this planet. And coming from me, that's saying something" He reasons naturally as I chuckle at him.

"Peter" I laughed smacking his arm playfully as he chuckles.

"What? Aren't you the tiniest bit curious? You need a mom and dad to be here" He emphasizes with a tiny smile.

"So who could possibly be your father?" He finishes as I shrugged indifferently.

"I don't know yet. But I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. I just need to deal with one problem at a time" I sighed running a hand through my hair in distressed.

"Ok. One problem at a time. So what's the problem we're handle right now?" He asked me softly.

"Not 'we'  Peter. Just me" I remind him with a soft smile as he rolls his eyes irritably.

"You made it an 'us' issue the moment you opened your mouth and told me everything" He tells locking eyes with me displaying an unamused expression cuing me that he was serious.

"So it's kinda your fault and now you gotta deal with me meddling in your business. okay?" He declares boldly giving me a soft and childish smile.

"My next step is to find why out my own mother sent me to a different timeline" I tell him under my breath as he nods furrowing his eyebrows together.

"What was so dangerous that living in the past was the safest place for me to stay in?" I added my mind swirling with about a million other questions.

"I-I don't know. But I think you're skipping a couple steps" He tells me as I chuckle softly.

"What are you talking about?" I perked in confusion.

"Have you confirmed that Wanda is your mom? Like a biological test of some sort?" He asks me as I shook my head. "No I haven't" I tell him softly as he nods his head in understanding.

"Well then I think that's what we should do next. One step at a time." He tells as he sits up grabbing the old book out of the corner of my bed.

"And in the meantime help me understand this" He asks me as he opens the books yet again.

"Let's grab some lunch since we have slept right through breakfast" I suggested getting out of my bed and stretching a little.

"Ok. I promised I'd meet Ned in an hour. Let's just get half a normal day before we start digging up this crap?" He tells me looking down at the book he was handing to me.

"You should get him to bring MJ" I teased nudging his side ribs as he groans. "Stop" he whines pushing me aside with a grin.

"I'm sure Ned could convince her and this way maybe you'll get some alone time with her without Ezekiel getting in the way" I encouraged as he ponders it before shaking his head.

"I can't push her" He argues as I roll my eyes walking ever so slowly to stand next to him. He narrows his eyes at me.

"What is on your mind? I can sense you edginess" He tells me as I shrug y shoulders.

"Nothing" I smiled innocently as I lift his phone in my hand.

"I just texted MJ for you" I added with a sly grin as his eyes bulged out in alarm.

"WHAT?" He exclaims trying to snatch his cellphone from me "Tsk Tsk Tsk" I hummed being faster than him.

"It's time you get your girlfriend back Peter." I declared boldly as he glares down at me.

"Unless you don't mind sharing her with Ezekiel" I added trying to trigger him which I successfully did.

"Fuck no!" He barks jealously as I smiled at him. "Then go get your girl" I shoved him out of my bedroom.

"And take a shower you smell terrible" I added as he pouts down at me. "And wear something nice too" I said after a few beats.

"Anything else mom?" He teases leaning against my door frame while crossing his arms.

"No, that's all my child. Go, go, go." I shoo him away with a wave of the hand and slamming my door shot.

I have to get Peter's friends to remember him before I leave. I can't go until I know that he doesn't need me anymore. I can't until I know that he will have someone when I'm gone.

***

Hello Spideys! 🕷🕸🖤

So, what did you think? Any theories?

Comment. Vote. Let's talk!

With love,