Your Brother Finds Out That You're Dating Him

Dedicated to @Brooklynbubbles07.

-----

You watch as your brother, Luke, walks around the house, throwing all his used clothes around the place while combing his hair. "You need to take a chill pill Luke."

"Why?" He asks, the word could barely be heard. "Can't you see the way you're running around the house at the moment? " you chuckle. "I'm rushing, okay? Ashton needs my help and he wants to introduce me and Michael to his parents. "

"What about Calum?" You ask. "He's already met them." Luke answers."There, I'm ready. I gotta go y/n. Don't do anything bad while I'm gone."

"I'm a good girl, okay? " You answer with a smirk.

Luke quickly grabs his car keys and leaves the house. After a few minutes, you texted Cal. 'He's out. You can come in through the back door.'

He texts you back with a cute little Smiley face and you smile at the phone.

"Finally! I've been waiting out there for ten minutes! " you hear Calum yell as he walks into the house and shuts the door.

"Hey babe." You giggle as you run up to him and give him a kiss. He kisses you back passionately."I miss kissing you like this." He mumbles and you smile. "Less talking and more kissing. " you joke, but Calum took it seriously and continued kissing you. Really hard.

"Y/n, I'm back! Ashton canceled our meeting so i-- what's going on?" Luke asks, his face a shade of red. You and Calum froze. Not knowing what to say. "Get away from my sister you asshole! "

"Luke, don't call him that." You say as calm as possible. Luke ignores you and pushes you away as he punches Calum in the stomach. "Luke! Stop that!" You yelled while pushing him away from Cal. "Who gave you the fucking rights to kiss my sister?" Luke says as he swings in for another punch but you quickly push Calum away and the punch hits you instead.

You fall onto the ground and screamed. Luke and Calum run up to you and try to help you, "Why Luke? WHY?" Calum yells, his face now filled with tears. Luke had hit you in the ribs and you couldn't hold in the pain.

"I- I - uh-" Luke stutters. "Don't just stand there! Call an ambulance! " Calum screams. Luke pulls out his phone and calls the police immediately. "Okay. Don't worry baby. The ambulance is on the way. Just breathe. " Calum reassures you. You nod slowly and take in deep breathes. "Be strong. I love you." You hear him whisper.

"No! Don't ever go anywhere close to my sister again. No 'I love you's. No visiting each other and you're out of the band you prick!" Luke pushes Calum away from you. "I'm the prick? Really? Who's the one who just punched their sister? " Calum shot back, his eyes bloodshot red, his veins popping out of anger. "She's dying Luke! Fighting is the last thing we need to do!"

Luke glared at him, as if he needed to punch Calum ten more times to be satisfied, but then, he nodded, "ok, but this is the last time you'll ever be in the same place as her and breathing in the same air as her." Calum decided to ignore his comment and bent down to comfort you.

Soon, the ambulance arrived and you were brought to the hospital. Luke followed you in the ambulance and Calum stayed behind. "What have I done to you y/n? "Luke whispers as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

-----

Call me a bitch for not updating for like... 4 months? Hehe.

Terrible shiz happening up there ^ Comment for a part 2 guyzzzz!!

And please vote ;) oohhh andddddd THANK YOU FOR 60K READS OMFG I DIDN'T EXPECT MYSELF TO GET THAT MANY READS! I LOVEEE ALL OF YOU ♥♥

Update 4 days later: what do you guys think of Hey Violet? Comment honestly. They're quite ok for me