He Dances With You

Dedicated to @cguerra14. (I'm continuing the requests from last time )-----
You had a hip hop show in LA in a few days so, you decided to practice while you had the chance to.
As you were practicing in a studio that you booked for a few days, you heard a small chuckle from somewhere. Turning around, you saw the one and only, Calum Hood. Also known as, your enemy.
You glared at him for awhile and finally spoke up. "What the hell are you doing here?" Your voice filled with so much hatred.
"I came to watch you dance." He replied, his eyes shining a little. 
You scoffed, "what for? To take a video of me and make a horrible edit out of it just so that you can humiliate me? Hm.. get lost Hood"
"Um, actually, I came to make you better at dancing. Your dad asked for my help. He wanted you to do good in your show so he asked the best person he knew to help you. " Calum explains with a grin.
"I don't see the best." You said. "I'm the best! " Calum's voice was rough at that moment. You thought it was hot. But who could blame you? He is the hottest Guy in school.
"Okay! Fine, Whatever. Just show me what you got." You smirk and he nods confidently.
You play some music for him and he starts dancing. At That moment, you had to agree that he was indeed, the best. "Join me." He says.
You shrugged and danced with him too. Nothing else but music filled the air. Both of you having fun and dancing. Your hatred towards him went off almost completely.
He stops dancing for awhile but you didn't notice, so you continued dancing.
Him just staring at your movements. Loving every single move you make. 
After awhile, you realized that you were dancing alone and immediately, you stopped. "Why did you stop? " Calum asked. His smile from before changed to a frown.
"Well, you stopped so I did too." You said as you walked up to him. You caught him staring at your body -since you were only wearing a sports bra- and you blushed. "Enjoying the view?" 
"Yeah, a lot." He smirks while taking out his shirt. "What are you doing? " you chuckled. "Oh, y'know.. just showing you what a real view looks like." He pulls of his shirt and in just a split second, you feel your heart beating faster than a bullet train.
You gulped, "I think that I should.. um.. I sh-should.. practice.." He smiles at you cheekily as he pushes you towards the wall. Your chest rising every millisecond. "Or maybe.. we can practice later." He growls and you nod slowly, feeling the same way he's feeling at the moment. 
------Heyyyyyy everyone!!!!
Damn its been months since I've updated.. wtf is wrong with me? 
Im really really sorry guys! Im horrible at updating lolBut hopefully, you enjoyed this and you would accept my apology I love y'all forever and ever and ever! Thank you soooooooo much for all your support!
Please continue to vote and comment I love you all! Byee