Confession <3

You and Calum, your best friend, were taking a short walk on the beach since the two of you loved the beach. The waves splashing and the sound of the birds singing, this was just peace.

"Y/n, I have to tell you something. " Calum says nervously as he bit his bottom lip. You always found it attractive whenever he did that, but you obviously couldn't tell him that. He's your best friend, he might freak out and think that you're weird.

"What is it?" You ask as you drop your shoes that you were holding onto the sand and sat down, Calum does the same.

"I-I like you." You smile at his comment. "I like you too." You nudge him playfully and chuckled. But he didn't seem to take it as a joke.

Wait, is he saying what I think he's saying?, you think to yourself.

"I like like you. Not as a friend. I don't know if you feel the same way but--" you interrupt him by kissing him on the lips. He pulls you in slowly, and you soon pulled away - to catch your breath.

"I like you too Calum. " you repeat the sentence you said earlier. He smiles at you and you smile back at him as he plants a small kiss on your forehead. "

-----

It's been a while since I've updated and idk wth is wrong with me. I keep updating this at midnight. (1:50 am now.)

Guys! Can you please recommend any stories for me to read? Im frigging bored with no more stories in life.. so.. ya..

Please vote and/or comment and thank you so much for 1.7k reads! (It seems little but for me, its a lot!) Ily! Oh, and don't forget to recommend a story. (I'm watching you.. no im not) also make sure to click the vote button! Hehe..

Lets try this, how bout 3 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter? Ok? Ok.

Kbaii! Love you awesome bae's! <3