He's The Father Of Your Child 2

Three people requested for this and I died writing it! Its so tough I don't know whether to post it or not! But here it goes.

-----

Your phone rings and you pick it up from the table. Scanning the screen, you answer the phone.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to come over? Ohmygod! I almost kicked the shit out of Calum!" It was your best friend, Ashton. He was more like a brother to you.

"I'm fine Ashton." You lied. "Y/n, you're a terrible liar. Do you want me to come over?" He asks. You sigh before saying, "Okay. Yeah, don't bring anyone along with you."

And with that, you hung up.

10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. You got up from the couch and walked up to the door.

When you swung the door open, your heart broke. Melted, smashed, squashed. There was no way to describe the way you felt. Your palms were sweating, hands shaking, heart racing, you felt numb.

"C-calum." You manage to say. "Y/n, I-I... I'm such a dick! I'm sorry." He says.

"I thought you were Ashton. Why are you here? I know you hate me! Just lea--" you paused as soon as you realized that he apologized. "Did you just say you're sorry?"

He nods and a tear rolls down his cheek. "I had a chat with the boys. I never knew how this worked. The first thing that came in my mind was to leave. I freaked out."

"What's your point?" You ask as you blink out a tear. "I love you. I didn't mean anything I said earlier and I want you to be mine forever. I made a dick move buy storming off like that. Can I have a second chance please? I'll prove to you that I'm better."

You chuckle lightly before placing a small kiss on his lip. "Everyone deserves a second chance right?" He smiles at your statement, "I love you."

----

Holy shat! What did I just type? This sucked :/

Btw, dedicated to @Popstarprinc3ss @animelover82401 and @irine2003.

Hope you liked it! Please vote and comment! <3