He Asks You To Marry Him

Dedicated to @Brooklynbubbles07. This request is awesome! And adorably cute!

_____^_^_____

"I hate to break it to ya, but I'm cooler than you." You chuckle.

"No one's cooler than me babe. You must be dreaming if you think that you're cooler." Calum kisses your forehead. You roll your eyes, "Ha. Ha. I stand corrected. I guess you do have a great sense of humor."

He hits your hand playfully and you laugh before hugging him," I love you." You mumble in his shirt. "I love you too."

He places another kiss on your forehead and you smile. He carries you up bridal style and leaves the room.

"Calum!" You giggle." Where are you taking me?" He looks at you, "Wait and see." You let him carry you to wherever he was taking you.

"The garage? Wait... arr you gonna murder me?" Your eyes widened and he shakes his head. "Why on earth would I murder you?" You sigh in relief.

He opens the door to the garage and you spot his friends, Ashton, Michael and Luke. What's going on, you thought to yourself. Calum puts you down and walks up to the mike as he takes his guitar from Luke.

"Hi y/n." The boys greet. You smile nervously at them as you start cracking your knuckles. Calum knew that you did that whenever you're nervous. He chuckles, "This is for you y/n."

They start playing the guitars and drum and Calum starts singing.

"You look so beautiful.

No one but me knows you're insane."

Your nervous smile soon turns into a grin.

"It started out just harmless fun.

Now you got me thinking you're the one!

If you wanna take me home, you know I'm ready to leave.

You've got me under your spell. Please don't set me free!

Coz I've been having all this nightmare's."

After a while, the song ends and you had tears running down your face. You felt more than happy. Someone writing a song for you, isn't that the best thing ever?

"Y/n I- I love you and I will always love you no matter what. You complete me, you're the peanut butter to my jelly. You're the glue to my-- I mean, I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I love you more than anything. " he walks towards you.

"You're cheating on me Cal!" Luke yells. He shoots Luke a glare and you laugh.

"I wanna be yours and I want you to be mine forever. So, Y/N," he squats down on one knee and you gasp as you cover your mouth with your hand. "Will you marry me?"

You nod as you put your finger out for him to put the ring on. "Yes!" He slips in the ring and stands up before kissing you on the lips.

"Aww." Michael wipes away a tear.

"Get a room!" Luke yells. "You're making out with my boyfriend in front of me!"

"I'm gonna be the best man!!" Ashton grins.

You look at Calum with a huge smile plastered across your face. "I love you."

"I love you too." He whispers.

-----

Oh my God! I feel like a complete idiot for not updating for like, 2 weeks.

I hope you don't get mad. I was really busy and whenever I got the chance to actually use the phone, I read stories, use twitter or go on Facebook.

I give you the permission to slap me if you wanna. Oh, and for those who requested a Part 2 for the chapter where he declines your baby, it will be up in awhile. I'm working around it coz it's tough. Do you want it to end in a bad way or a happy ending?

Just answer that question, vote and comment! Ily! While waiting for me to update the part 2, I will be doin the "Twitter imagine" and others. <3