My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Challenge

Dedicated to @breathedy

---

"Hey guys! Its y/n, and I'm here with my boyfriend Calum!" You grinned at the camera and pointed to Calum, who was sitting next to you.

You were shooting a video for your YouTube channel, since you're a youtuber and many people have requested for the video that you were currently recording.

"Heya!" Calum waves at the camera. "So, many of you have requested for the 'My Boyfriend Does My Makeup' challenge and so, here it is! Hopefully Cal wont destroy my face." You joke.

Calum turns to you with a cheeky smile and you raise an eyebrow before turning back to the camera. "Let's start! "

"Okay, so first, I'm gonna use this.... what is this?" You hold in a laugh and smiled, "That's foundation."

"Oh." He applies some foundation onto your face and nods. "Now this! Blusher?" He reads the label and you nod.

Applying it onto your face, he accidentally applies too much and it made you look horrifying. "Um... eyeliner-- do you really want me to continue?"

"Yeah, why?" You asked. "Well, you look horrible. That's why." He laughs. "Calum, if I look at myself in the mirror and see a troll, I'm swear I'm killing you." You say playfully.

Calum puts on all your makeup on and smiles at his 'beautiful' artwork. "You look beautiful." He says. "Really?" You asked, with hope in your eyes. "Nope. I made you look worse than a troll." Calum admits.

You pick up the mirror from the table and look at yourself. You gasped, "CALUM! I LOOK HORRIBLY HORRIBLE!" you exclaimed and Calum laughs.

"That's not funny! "

"Yes it is. " he wipes away the tear that was running down his cheek. "I'm probably the worse boyfriend ever."

You look at yourself at the mirror again and smile. "And I'm probably the worse girlfriend ever." You smash your lips onto his and smudge all the thick lipstick on his face.

"No... you're the best. Girlfriend. Ever. " he grins and you smile. "That's all for my video today guys! Sorry for all the weird couple stuff here. "

----

Haven't updated in 1249202394071020000000 years..... sorry. My updates have been very slow lately and I BLAME SCHOOL!

Hehe

If you liked this then please vote and comment what you think about it ♥ oh and read my other stories eventho they suck balls :)

Ily guysss