At The Beach

You and Calum finally had a day off from work after two months. You were a model, and Calum was a singer in a band with his friends. Getting a day off meant that you could do anything you want and you did. You and Calum went to the beach!

"Finally! Some fresh air instead of perfume! " You breathe in the cool air and smiled. Calum does the same. "How bout we go for a swim?" He asks.

You nod and quickly took of your top, since you already have your bikini underneath. Calum picks you up from the ground and your eyes widen, "Cal! Put me down!" He laughs and says "No."

You knew that fighting him would just make you loose and he would win, so you just gave in. He carries you bridal style, and walks up to the sea.

You weren't ready to get into the cold water so, you decided to fight. "Calum! I demand you to put me down right now! "You tried shaking yourself off him to make a run, but sadly, you failed. "Calummm!!" You shake even more and without realizing, your bra got loose and almost came out.

"Ohmygod. " you gasp. "What's wrong, babe? " Calum asks and your cheek turns a light shade of pink. "M-my bra. It's loose."

He smirks and wiggles his eyebrow at you in a teasing way, before running into the water. The cool water touching your skin and making you shiver. You were so not ready for this.

"Ahh." You squeal. Calum laughs before wrapping his arms around you. "Do you feel warmer now?"

You nod slowly and he kisses you on your lips.

-----

I love updating ^_^ it's fun!

Now, what if i told you guys that im taking requests. Like, just comment a situation for you and Calum below and I'll make a chapter with it and dedicate it to you. I'll just pick out the first thre comments. Just three. But i might do this request thingy again. Ok? Ok.

Love you beauties! Please vote and don't forget to comment! <3