How You Break Up

"I can't believe it!" Calum yells as he entered the room and slammed the door. You jumped out of your bed and ran up to him, "What's wrong babe?" You asked him. He kicks the stool next to him, "Don't call me 'babe' EVER!"

You felt a little scared. Did he find out?, you asked yourself."W-why?" Your voice was shaky.

"This!" He throws his phone down on your bed and you picked it up before gasping silently. "Where did you get this? " Tears start filling your eyes. You looked back at the phone, it was a picture of you and a boy that you met at your friends party, kissing.

"Luke was there and he saw you two. Who is he y/n?" Calum drops down on the bed and starts crying.

"I'm sorry Cal. I-i was drunk. I didn't know what was--"

"I dont care about what you have to say. If this is how our relationship works, then we better not have a relationship at all!" He yells before snatching the phone from your hand and walking towards the door.

"B-but-" you stutter. "You should've told me. I would've been fine with it. But no, you decided to keep it a secret. Just-just.. ugh!" He groans before leaving the room and slamming the door behind him, leaving you crying and all alone in the room.

-----

I'm sorry if this was sad. But hey, I updated! It took me long enough... sorry, i had my exams and its just over. FREEDOM AND MORE UPDATES! WEYHEY!

I love you guys sooo soo much! Thank you for the 3.2K reads and ahh!! Your votes are killing mehh!! Thank you! I love you so much!! <3