Twitter

You were scrolling down on your twitter and reading all the hate tweets you've got. Most of them said "#GetALife" or "You don't deserve to be with Calum!" Or "Go suck some other guys dick!"

All these tweets made you think 'is it worth it living with all this hate?' You knew that Calum was your one and only but dammit! All these haters are killing you!

"Y/n, can I come in?" Calum asks as he knocks on your room door. "NO! I-I mean hold on!" You answered. You wiped away your tears and made sure that you don't look like you just cried. "Y-you can come in now." Calum came in immediately, "I've brought some drinks for yo-- are you okay?" He asked, his face looked really worried at that moment. "Yeah, I'm fine. Everything's fine." You lied. This killed you even more! Lying to him is the last thing you would ever wanna do. "You don't look fine." He says quickly. You look to your left and found your phone turned on and still on twitter. You turned it off immediately, not wanting Calum to see it but it's too late now.

"What's that?" Calum asks. "Nothing, just my phone." You replied.

"Why did you turn it off?"

"What's with all your questions?"

"Give me your phone." Calum demanded.

"What? No!"

"Please! Give it to me!" He begged. You kept saying no and he finally gave up asking. He pushed you off the bed playfully and you fell, then he quickly snatched your phone and turned it on. Well, obviously he knew your password, so you were busted. Totally busted.

"What- who are these people? Why are they saying this?" Calum asked. You bit your lip and remained silent for awhile, then you finally spoke. "They are your fans. They hate me cos i'm dating you." You answer slowly. "Why do they hate you? Why didn't you tell me about this tweets? I would've done something." You stood up slowly and walked over to him, "They don't like me Cal! I don't deserve to be with you, neither do you deserve to be with me!" You sobbed.

"Don't say that y/n! I love you no matter what." He says slowly as he takes his phone out of his pocket and starts typing something. You looked at him sadly, "What are you doing?" And a few seconds later your phone beeped. You checked it and it said that you have a notification on twitter.

"Probably another hate Tweet." You mumbled. Not bothering about how much hate you're already getting, you checked it.

@Calum5sos: Y/n you are beautiful and you're my everything. I Love You and if anyone messes with you, I'll kill them :)

Reading that made you extremely happy. You looked up at Calum and hugged him tightly. "Thank you."

"I love you babe." He whispers to you as he kisses your forehead.

~~~~~~

Hiiii guys! God, I missed you so much! That one week killed me! And I'm really stressed out with my test so I'm sorry if this was crappy :(

Well, guess what! I've got 100+ reads! Thank you guys! I love you! All of you are really awesome penguins.

~ME~ °~°