Your Hero

You and Calum were walking home from your third date. Everything was moving really smoothly.

"Can you wait here for a while? I wanna go grab us some hot drinks." Calum told you as he pointed at a stall across the road. "Yeah. Sure" You answer him and he crosses the road, leaving you alone to wait for him.He was taking a while because of the crowd, so you decided to sit down on a bench that was just inches away from you.

"Heyy" You hear someone talking, grogily. You turn to your left to find an old-ish drunk guy, holding some alcahol bottle. He sits down next to you and you just move to the side a little bit. He slides closer to you and you keep backing away, but nothing seemed to help. Finally you decided to just get up and walk away but you stopped immediatelly when you felt the drunk guy grabbing your hand.

"Let me go!" You yelled, clearly struggling to get your hand out and just run back to Calum,but you failed. This guy had a really tight grip. "Wanna go back to my place and the two of us can do it all night?" He asked as he got up and and stands close to you. His breath smelled like a dead animal. "Let me go!" You yelled. "No."He whispers to you.

"Let her go!" You hear someone yelling from behind. You and the drunk guy turned around only to find a really angry Calum. He punches the drunk guy directly in the face and the guy drops down on the ground, groaning. Calum kicks him, "Never. Touch. Her. Again!" he yelled at every kick.

You were really happy that Calum was there. "Are you okay Y/N?" He asks you as he grabs you and holds you in tightly. You hugged him and layed your head in his chest "Now I am." You answer softly. He hugs you back, "I will never let you go."

You look up at him and give him a small kiss on his lips. "You're safe with me." He whispers.

---

A/n: Woah! Thats a really long chapter... I think. I hope you enjoyed it!

Please vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading!

~5sauce_penguins~ °...°