He Scares You

"Calum?" You walked down the stairs to the attic. Your hands were shivering, your voice was shaky and your heart was beating really fast. "Calum! Come out! I know you're trying to scare me!" Your voice is even more shaky now. You walked down the attic slower and slower and shrieked everytime you saw a spider or got caught up in a spider web. Even when you hear the mice squeak, you scream.

You looked around, searching for your missing or hiding boyfriend and shining your torch everywhere since there was no light in the attic. Why do attics have to be so creepy?, you thought to yourself.

You hear a loud thump behind you and you quickly turn around and shined the light at the spot only to find a ball bouncing randomly outta nowhere and a wooden chair layer down on the ground.

"Calum! This isn't funny anymore! I don't like playing these games with you or anyone for that that matter!" you were always a scared girl. You feared almost everything, especially horror movies and insects. You hate horror movies but now, you're basically in your own horror movie.

"Hello." You hear a soft, devilish whisper behind you. You turn around to find no one. You turn back around,

"BOOOOOO!!!"

You screamed and fell on the ground with a loud thump. This thump was louder than the chair falling onto the ground. "CALUM!"

You look up at him as he shines a light from the torch you had earlier which fell onto the ground, to your face. "Oh mygod! You should've seen yourself! Oww.. Ow! My stomach hurts! I-I can't stop laughing!" He wipes away a tear.

"Fuck you! Idiot! I hate you! You gave me a freaking heart attack!" You rubbed your back, trying to massage it.

"I'm sorry babe! Damn, you are the biggest chicken I know!"

All you could do was roll your eyes and ignore him. He helps you up, while laughing so hard, he actually looked like as if his face was gonna blow from all the laughter.

"I can't believe you actually tried to kill me!"

"I'm sorry." he chuckles. You couldn't help but to laugh along with him after awhile, knowing that you do look like some complete chicken when you're afraid.

He pecks you on the lips. "Thanks for excepting my apology."

He knows that whenever you laugh after getting mad at him means that you except his apology. But well, even if it wasn't funny to you, why wouldn't you except his apology? You can't stay mad at him forever, can you?

-------

Sorry if this was pure shiz.... It's 2.15 a.m here and I'm probably gonna wake up at 12 in da afternoon if I don't sleep now, so.. Yeah.

Goodnight lovelies! Luv ya! Dont forget to vote and comment! Oh, and thank you thank you thank you so much for getting this book to 1k reads! I luv ya so much!

::ME::