He Gets Jealous Of Your Football Skills

Dedicated to @1dsoccerkid.

----

Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke were currently playing football while you watched. You were starting to feel bored watching them so you decided to join them.

"Can I play?" You ask them. The four of them paused and turned to you. "Wait, can you, um, repeat that please?" Michael asks. "Can I join y'all. Please?" And with that, all of them burst out laughing.

"What's so funny? " you were starting to get annoyed. "You -a girl - wants to play football?" Luke smirked. "Um... yeah?" You said.

"Babe, I love you, but I don't think that football is your type of game." Calum lets out a small chuckle.

You felt even more annoyed, and angry. You knew that the only reason they're not allowing you to play is because you're a girl. So what if you're a girl? Girls can play football too.

"Lets make a bet, shall we? If I can score at least three goals, then the four of you have to get me anything I want for a whole week." You said.

"Okay. And if you loose, you have to give each of us 50 dollars. " Ashton sticks out five fingers in the air. You nod and ran over to them.

"Let the game begin." You mumble.

-

The game went on and the five of you were playing worse than gorillas.

"Move aside, asshole!" You yelled at Michael, who was trying to kick the ball away from you. Finally, after what felt like forever, you scored a goal. "WOOHOO!!!" Excitement filled you. You felt proud.

"What the.." Calum stares at you with his mouth agape. You could tell that he was jealous. "How did you do that?!"

"Well, you see," you smirk, "I'm a better player than the four of you."

"Not true! Let's just start with level 2 now. " Luke runs a hand through his hair as if he's stressed out or something.

Soon, after 45 minutes, you won. This surprised you. How the hell did I win, you think to yourself.

"I scored three goals and the four of you scored two!!!" You shoved a finger in their faces. "Ha! I'm better at football!! Woooo!!!" The grin on your face couldn't have grown bigger.

Calum folds his arms and walks away with a huff. You jog up to him and pout, "What's wrong, babe?"

"Nothing." He mutters. "Are you jealous of my awesome football skills? " you poke his cheeks.

He rolls his eyes at you and you start to laugh, "You are!! Oh my God, Calum Hood is jealous of a girl?" "Am not!" Calum sticks his bottom lip out.

"You sure?" You wiggle your eyebrows. He doesn't answer and that means he is jealous. "You don't have to be jealous Cal." You sit on his lap. "Me winning was just luck. I'm as bad at football as you are."

He looks up at you and a chuckle escapes his lips, "I'm not bad at football. "

"Yes you are." You whisper as you kiss him on his lips.

---

o

Okayyyyy... I give you the permission to slap me because I haven't updated in two weeks ._. Yes, two weeks. It feels like forever. I'm sorry..

Oh! And thank you for 30K reads guys! Like... WOAH!

I hope you liked this and, once again, I'm sorry for the late update ♥

Please vote and comment ily ♥ <-- I finally learned how to make those heart shapes so don't judge me or anything if I use it too much.

Ily!