How He Deals With Smut About Him (Slightly Dirty)

Don't judge me lol.

--+--+--+

You were reading all the stories and smut about Calum on wattpad. All this kind of things made you feel horny but at the same time, it makes you laugh a lot.

"Whatcha doin?" Calum asks as he jumps behind you. You quickly put the phone away, not wanting him to know that you read smut about him. He frowns and says " Aww. Don't do this to me."

"Don't do what? " You ask.

"Don't hide the phone from me. We promised each other to not keep secrets from each other."

You then sigh when you remembered about that promise and picked your phone up as you showed it to him.

"You read smut about me?" He raises an eyebrow. You chuckle nervously before nodding, "They're funny. Like this one." You pull the phone away from his hands and went to any smut chapter about him before giving it back to him to read it.

"Im not reading that." He scrunched up his nose.

"Why not? " you ask.

"Will you read smut about yourself? "

You laugh and shake your head before saying, "I'll read it for you then." He nods as you start reading. "'Calum!' You pant. 'Sorry, was that to fast? ' Calum asks you between pants. 'No, I want you to go faster.' You tell him and a smirk appears on his face before doing exactly what you said. He goes in and out and then you feel him spill after a while. He slowly pulls himself out of you and lies down next to you. The two of you panting and sweating like crazy."

Calum gives you a weird look and you let out a chuckle, "What? This is just reading. Don't act like you don't watch porn."

"Y/n! I would never eve-- okay, I do." Calum confessed.

"Let's make the smut real then." His face lights up and you nod before unbuttoning your shirt. You kiss him slowly and he pulls out your shirt aggressively. His pants rubbed against you and you smirk at him.

Someones got a boner and you haven't even started.

--*--*--*--

So umm.. This is kinda dirty but i did say that in the title so don't act like i didn't warn ya. Oh and btw, i created that smut part, i didn't get it from any smut book. Hehe my mind!

And... im not gonna do the 3votes and comment thing anymore... i was waiting really impatiently to post this lol. But still, please vote and comment! Love ya!!! <3

Go on and rape that vote button y'all!