Twitter Fight With The Boys

Important authors note below! Please read :)

-------

It was a boring weekend for you and the boys. There was nothing on TV, no big or special announcements for 5 Seconds Of Summer. It was just boring.

"Ugh lets do something." Calum says. "No." You, Ashton, Michael and Luke yelled simultaneously. You look at Calum and he groans before pulling out his phone. After a while, your phone buzzes along with Luke, Michael and Ashton's. The four of you quickly pick your phones from the small coffee table and checked it.

You open twitter and saw a notification from Calum. Clicking on it, you groaned.

" @Calum5sos: No one can get lazier than the four assholes here @y/t/n @Michael5sos @Ashton5sos @Luke5sos"

"You're so immature Calum." You said and he chuckles. "Am I right boy--" you got cut off by your phone buzzing again.

" @Michael5sos: Oh @Calum5sos you're the asshole. @y/t/n am I right or am I right?"

A small smile appears on your lips before start typing:

"@y/t/n: @Michael5sos Calum is worst than an asshole ;) @Calum5sos"

Michael high5's you and Calum rolls his eyes, "Aww c'mon babe. Don't do this to me." "Oh whatever asshole. " you smirk.

"@Calum5sos: I hate you guys @y/t/n @Michael5sos"

"@y/t/n: @Calum5sos I know you love us."

"@Luke5sos: I'm just enjoying this Shit @y/t/n @Calum5sos @Michael5sos"

Calum shoots Luke a glare before throwing a pillow at him.

You giggle as you walk up to him, "I love you Cal." He kisses your forehead, "I love you too asshole."

------

Okay so, I'm hoping that no one gets offended by the word 'asshole '. This is all just plain, dumb fun. Please don't get offended because I will never call you guys assholes no matter what coz I love you :)

And "y/t/n" mean "Your Twitter Name" if you don't know.

Please vote and comment! And thank you for 10k omg I'm crying!