Your Birthday Party

It's your birthday today, you were turning 17. You were a little pumped up and happy because your mom was arranging some grand party for you since you weren't able to celebrate your Sweet 16 last year due to some lack of money.

The party was being held at a very big hall at where you live. ((Idk just think of a random huge hall.)) You wore your new red metallic peacock embroidered party dress. Your father had recently bought it for you.

Putting on a touch of makeup, you sighed and smiled before getting out of the car and heading into the hall. Once you have entered, you were greeted by almost everyone there. Your friends, family, parents friends. You didn't even know some people there.

After a short forty-five minutes, you were called on to stage by the host of your party, also known as your dad.

"I would like to wish Y/n Happy Birthday and I hope you're having fun so far." You smile at your dad and he gives you a hug. "Lets not wait for the huge surprise."

There's more?, you thought to yourself. What else could you ask for? This party has been going really great already.

"5 Seconds Of Summer!!! " Your dad yells into the microphone. Your eyes widen as you see four tall and very hot boys running towards you on the stage.

"Hello y/n." Calum smiles. You couldn't say anything. Your heart was beating faster than a bullet train. These are are the four boys you've been crazy about. These are the four boys that made you smile at your worst days. These are the four boys who are in front of you right at this moment. This very second. "H-hi." You manage to say.

"Happy Birthday!" All four boys yelled. You grin, trying not to start screaming and squealing like you always do.

They sang songs to you and you took loads of pictures with them. Calum Hood even asked you to dance with him!

At the end of the party, after everyone left, it was only you and the 5sos boys chatting whilst your parents were with some of the adults that decided to stay over for a little longer. "I'm gonna go get some drinks. " Ashton says. Luke and Michael followed him, leaving you and Calum alone.

"So, who do you like the most in the band?" Calum asks. "You actually." You blush. "That's great. Cause I really like you too. " Calum blurts out. His eyes widened as soon as he realized what he had just said. "I- I mean, uhh, do you wanna hang out sometime?"

You smile and nod, trying not to squeal. You wanted to, your favorite person in your favorite band just asked you out. You smiled all the way, ear to ear.

"Here's my number. " he winks at you and you take it before keeping it into your purse. Calum blushes a little, "You look really beautiful by the way."

"Thank you." You bite your lip and you feel your cheeks heat up.

"What did we miss? Why are the two of you blushing? " Michael asks as they all sit down.

"Oh, nothing." Calum smirked as he winks at you.

-------

Oh how I'm wishing this would actually happen to me. But sadly, it won't.

I just wanna say thank you to all you lovely and awesome penguins for 8.6k reads! I love you so much you don't even know. :)))))

Hope you liked this. Please vote and comment because it would really mean a lot :D

Love youuuuu!!!