You Get Into A Fight

Dedicated to @iambloodyinspired.

----

You stormed out of Calum's house with your bags and luggage in hand and tears rolling down your cheeks. The two of you had just gone through a tough fight.

It all happened so quickly. An hour ago, you were cuddling up and kissing each other like a normal romantic couple and an hour later, you were leaving to New York.

You told Calum that you were going to New York a week ago and he was fine with it, but earlier today, you found out that you had to leave for two years. And when you informed him about it, he became really mad at you.

Memories of what had happened five minutes ago started floating through your mind.

-

"Calum, I have to tell you something." You pulled away from the kiss. "Yeah?" He smiles.

"Remember last week I told you that I gotta go to New York for a week?" You asked. He nods and you continued, "I received a call that I have to leave in three and I'll be there for 2 years."

"What? You're kidding right?" Calum chuckled and you shake your head. "Two years!?!?"

"Yeah. Be-but we can Skype or facetime everyday." You tried to calm him down. "No no no no! Can't you stay? You know if I were you, I'd stay for you if you wanted me to." He begged.

"I'm sorry Cal. But hey, I still have three days. Lets spend all our time together. " you poked his cheek. He pushes you away from his lap and you fell down on your back. "Pack your bags and leave now! "

Tears start to spill out of your eyes, "W-what?" "Get out!" He yelled.

You quickly got up and ran to the room that the two of you shared and packed everything you needed for two years. As you ran down the stairs with all your bags along with you, you fell. "Ouch!" You cried.

Calum just stood there and watched you angrily. He didn't even help you! You quickly got up, your leg still hurting. You were limping.

-

"Don't ever come back!" Calum yelled from inside.

There was tears spilling out from your eyes. You turned around, hoping that he'll run up to you and apologize and you would be a happy couple again, but he didn't.

I must be dreaming, you thought to yourself. You stopped and pinched yourself, this is definitely not a dream.

You called for a taxi and once the taxi arrived, you left.

-Calum's POV -

I sat down on the couch once y/n left. Sobbing, regretting what I've just done.

I made the one and only person that I love, leave. What was I thinking when I did that? I'm such an asshole!

"Calum?" I heard Luke calling me. I turned my head around only to find him frozen there. "What happened? "

I sighed, "I made y/n leave." Luke walked up to me, "what?" Confusion was written all over his face.

"I made her leave- She told me that she had some work thing at New York for two years and she had to leave in three days but I got mad and.. I made her leave now." I explained as more tears starts spilling out.

Luke grabs me by my collar and picks me up from the couch, "If you don't leave the house in two minutes to go get her, I'm gonna punch you." His eyes and face were red and that made me scared.

I nod before quickly washing my face and running out of the house. Luke said that he would join me just in case.

-

When we reached the airport, Luke asked me to make a run for it and he'll meet me there, and so, I made a run to it

I ran around the whole airport and got to the ticket counter but she wasn't there.

"Plane B231 will be taking off to New York in ten minutes." Someone announced.

My eyes widened. I have ten minutes! Unless... she's already in the plane.

I continued running and made my way to the part of the airport where all the passengers had to hand in their tickets to the guards.

I looked around in this crowded place and finally, I found y/n. But she was already giving her tickets to the guard lady.

"Y/n!" I called. But she didn't hear me. "Y/n! Y/n! Please turn around! "

"Y/n!" I tried again,but this time, I was too late.

She had already left into the plane.

Leaving me standing here, regretting every second of the moment I screamed at her.

------

Oohh drama!! Most of your requests have loads of drama lol

Oh and this is the longest imagine I've ever done!! Lets celebrated! XD

If any of you want a part two, just ask ok? And tell me if you want the ending to be sad or happy... ok?

Hope you liked this and please vote and comment <3

Andddd thank you soooooo soooooo much for 20K reads!!! I'm screaming and dancing around rn if you can't see me. Ily all so much!