First Date

First date

You went to the most romantic restaurant in the state,'Lotus Loves'. Waiting for your date to arrive, you sat down wondering if he would actually come. Maybe he's too nervous? Maybe he's got something important and got held up? All these thoughts couldn't get out of your head.

"Hi." You hear someone saying behind you. You turned around to find your date, Calum, in a tux and he was holding a bouquet of flowers. It was no ordinary flowers, it was roses. Your favourite!

"Hi Calum. You look cute." You chuckled. This was the first time you were actually seeing him in a tux. "You look beautiful. I'm so sorry I was late." He apologizes."I ran over to the flower shop place and got you these." He hands in the flowers to you. That was really romantic for you because you never thought that a boy would use all his breath to get you some flowers." Thank you." You grinned.

After a while, your date was over. "Want me to walk you home?" Calum offered. "No, it's okay.." You replied. "Are you sure? There are loads of crazy drunk guys at this hour. I'm not taking no as an answer." He said and you laughed. The two of you walked home together. All his jokes, stories and other thing that he calls crap, was just the best stories you've ever heard.

"Here we are." You said. "What?" He asks you in total confusion. "This is my house." You answered. "Are you sure?" His face filled with sadness, not wanting to let you go just yet. "Yeah..." You breath out slowly. "Well, this is goodbye then." Calum said as if you two are never gonna meet. "I had a really great time today. Thanks." You said. He comes in slowly for a hug. A really awkward hug. You giggled a little and quickly give him a small kiss on his cheek before running of into your house. You turn around one last time to see a grinning and blushing boy who was doing a little victory dance.

----

A/n: wazzuppp!! So, im sorry if this chapter was crappy.. I'm having a really high fever but I just wanted to update for all of you awesome penguins! I crap a lot when im sick, im sorry.

Well, thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment! Ilysm.

~ME~