He's The Father Of Your Child

Dedicated to @official_Jackie. This was a tough one but still, thank you for requesting!

________

You froze for a second, staring at that stick with a "+" to show that you were pregnant. Blinking again and again to make sure you weren't dreaming, but you sure hoped you were.

Slowly, you open the door to Calum's room. He smiles at you for awhile, then that smile soon fades away as soon as he notices that your face was pale.

"What's wrong, y/n?" He asks as he walks up to you.

You gulp and thought to yourself, how should I tell him? There was a big lump in your throat and you feel it burn. A tear falls down your cheek before you finally take in a deep breath and say, "Im pregnant. "

His eyes widened, "Wh-who's is it?" You bite your bottom lip and sigh,"It's yours. "

You see his hand shaking and he let's out a dry chuckle after a while."No it's not. I- No! Im not the father of your child! "

"Cal, it's okay. "You try calming him down."No! It's not okay! Im not the father. I'm not even ready! "

You sob, "It is Cal! You're the father! "

"Well, then, I'm not keeping it! I don't agree with any of this! " he yells. "B-but i cant do this alone. I need you-" You get interrupted by him.

"You're the one who's pregnant, handle it yourself! "And with that, he throws down his phone that was in his hands till it broke, and left.

-----

This was tough as fudge! I didn't know how to end it.. but eh. Its kinda ok.. there's another one coming up in a few hours or so! Stay tuned coz its romantic! :D

Don't forget to rape that vote and comment button! Love ya