You Get Stuck In A Game With Him

Dedicated to @Cum_coz_Calum.

****

"Y/n lets do something fun!" Calum yelled as he ran into your room. You look up at him and smiled, "Okay... Whatcha wanna do?"

He grinned and rubbed his chin dramatically, "Leta play... FIFA!!!" You nodded and he's smile got bigger - if that was possible.

He taught you how to play Fifa a few months ago and you became quite attached to that game. (And getting attached to Fifa made you an excellent player)

After a few minutes of waiting for him to set the game and controllers, the two of you started the game.

"I'm so gonna beat you." Calum said. "Not if I beat you first." You stuck your tongue out at him, but he didn't catch you doing that because he was too hung up on the game.

After hours of playing, Michael walked into the room. "You're playing Fifa without me?" He puts an arm on his chest and gasps, signaling that he's 'hurt'.

"Shut up Mikey!" You and Calum yelled simultaneously while continuing the game. Michael rolls his eyes "I hate you gu--"

"Woohoo!! I won!" You yelled, interrupting Michael. You got up and did a weird victory dance while pumping your fists in the air.

"How did she- how can a girl beat a guy in Fifa?" Michael asked, he's eyes widened. "Well, I guess it just comes out naturally. " you smirk.

Calum runs a hand through his hair, as if he had just lost a real game, "No no no. We're playing again." You grinned, "Okay Mr. Jealous."

"Can I join?" Michael asked. "No!" Calum and you yelled and he rolls his eyes, "I seriously hate you two." Michael says as he gets out of the room the minute you and Calum started a new game of Fifa.

----

This is so weird @___@

I'm gonna take a while to get all the requests done but I promise you that it'll be done someday between these 2-3 weeks.

Please vote and comment! Ily guys <333