Your Brothers Best Friend

Your brothers best friend

"Y/N come down here! I want you to meet my friends!" Your brother, Ashton calls. "Coming!" You groaned.

You walked down to the garage and saw your brother sitting down with 3 cute boys. "Ah, there you are. Y/n this is Luke, Michael and Calum." Ashton pointed. "Guys, this is my baby sister, Y/n."

"Hey!" Luke and Michael greeted in unison while Calum sat there looking at you in a dreamy way. "Hi." You said softly. "You're hot." You here someone blurt out. You looked around only to see a blushing Calum. Ashton glaring at him and the other guys laughing, you stood there blushing heavily. "I-I mean Hi." Calum said quickly. You chuckled lightly "Nice to meet you."

"Wanna watch us rehearse?" Michael asked. "Sure." You nod. "Wait, before that, can you lead me to the bathroom please? " Calum asked you and you nodded. He got up from his seat and followed you up to the bathroom. "So..." he starts, breaking the silence between the two if you on your journey to the bathroom. "Mm.." you hummed. "What did you say your name was?" Calum asked. "It's Y/n." You answered. "That's a beautiful name." He said and you turn around looking at him, "Thanks." He quickly grabs you on your waist, "Wanna go out sometime?" "Are you asking me out on a date?" You asked. "Yeah." He simply replied. "Okay" You said as you bit your lip and start blushing. He kisses you slowly on the cheek and your eyes widened.

"Whats taking you guys so long?" You hear Ashton yelling. "Hope we can do that again someday." Calum whispered to you as he ran into the bathroom.

---

A/n: Is this boring? Im not sure.. I just really hope you liked it!

Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading! Ilysm.

~5sauce_penguins~ °•°