🌊the calm🌊

He was woken up by the wooden door opened, the one to access this sort of basement, where he was imprisoned.

He opened his eyes as his whole body ached from sleeping on a floor that was far from his comfortable bed at home.

A man walked in, sharp eyes and nose, a serious look on his face. He was carrying some clothes before he opened the metal door of his cage, throwing the tissues on the ground.

"Change." He said, not once taking his eyes away from his small figure. Felix picked them up slowly, looking at them.

He guessed that in 1660, a pair of jeans and a hoodie must look really strange, so he followed what he wanted.

He was about to take off his shirt but Minho never turned around, so he froze up.

"C-could you turn around?"

"Nice try...never turn your back on an enemy, I'm not a fool, now change." This man said even more sternly then the last time. Felix sighed and took off his shirt, revealing the hundreds of lines on his body, the man's eyes widening. He approached the young one to have a better look, trailing a hand above them.

"What are these?" Felix looked extremely uncomfortable, not only was his full chest exposed, but he also showed all of his past, all of his pain.

"Were you tortured?" He asked, making Felix look up from his wrists, finishing to put the new beige and loose shirt.

Tortured himself yes.

"Y-yes." That was the best cover for now. He didn't know where he was or when he was, but it was best to lie for now. He then took off his pants, but we couldn't see much because of the over sized shirt above.

"Anyway, captain wants to see you soon, what's your name snow haired boy?"

"It's Felix..."

"Great well-"

"Minho get your ass over here!" Someone yelled from outside, making him groan.

"Here" Minho handed him a piece of bread.

"I'm not supposed to give you this so if I see even a crumb of bread..." he motioned a knife to his throat, then walked away to rejoin his group upstairs, leaving him alone again.

Felix was so tired, still so exhausted, but at least the bread was good. It was nothing artificial and just tasted like it was home made, so that could cheer him up just a tiny bit.

It felt like he was seing colours again, it used to be all grey in his eyes, now their is actually light. Without another thought, he crumbled next to a dead squeleton, his whole body aching as he tried to get comfortable. At least his new clothes were clean and comfortable, but that wasn't enough to keep his mind from going places.

The only thing that could bring him warmth was the eyes of this 'captain'. How soft his featured looked, how stunning he was to the eyes. He couldn't stop thinking about it even though he had only seen him a minute of his life.

With a small smile on his face, Felix drifted to sleep again, leaving the world of the living for just a few hours.

<3

He opened his eyes slightly again, seing someone far away from him. From what he could tell in this dark cell, it was the same guy as earlier, Minho.

He looked like he was truth to lift a barrel, but it looked way too heavy for him to do it alone.

"Need help?" Felix popped up, sitting the closest to the bars as possible to see something.

"No. I can do this on my own." He tried again but failed miserably, a small droplet of sweat falling down his forehead.

"Okay then..." Felix sat back and enjoyed him struggling, holding in his smile.

Minho sighed and contemplated his life for a few seconds.

"Okay now you listen here. You will tell no one about you helping me and in trade I'll keep feeding you...but they can't know you helped"

"Sound good to me" I mean he if could get more bread, he didn't mind. Minho opened his cage and they both walked to the barrel, starting to lift it up. Even being two to lift it was hard.

"Why would you even try and lift this on your own?" Felix said in between grunts.

"I want to impress them, I'm new here so..."

They managed to bring it to the bottom of the stairs, taking a breather before continuing.

"Why do you want to?" Step by step, they were getting closer to the door.

"I don't want to...I need to."

"Why?" Felix looked up at Minho, who simply sighed.

"Because I chose to live." He simply said, going back down to lock Felix back in, throwing him a bigger piece of bread then last time.

"I've got to go, thank you for the help..." Minho said quietly, leaving him alone again. Would this ever end? He was surviving on the bare minimum, munching on his bread as all he could think of was getting out of here and full filling his dream, finally ending it.

In a peaceful way, alone in a quiet place, that's all he was asking for really.

He knew he'd be here for a while...and it was painful, really fucking painful. He eyed the bones of an old prisoner next to him, contemplating if he should even try, but he was too exhausted mentally to care about any repercussions.

He grabbed one and smashed it against the bars of the cage, a sharp edge now sticking out from it. His heart was pounding quickly as he looked at it, debating. He stopped when a huge noise was heard from outside, it sounded like music. He dropped the bone and got closer to where it came from, hearing people cheering together and what sounded like dancing.

He smiled to himself, hearing other people happy made him happy, not that he could ever imagine himself having fun, he was nothing more then a spectator, that was it.

He looked back at the sharp bone and sighed, grabbing it away, putting it to his wrist, closing his eyes.

Before he could press on it, the door swung opened, revealing two silhouettes looking at him.

It was the captain and Minho who had a guilty expression on his face, look everywhere but in his eyes. Felix could feel Hyunjin's dagger eyes on him, staring into his soul.

"Open the cage and bring him to my room" he spoke to his ally, making Felix frown, getting up from his seat.

"You've got a lot of answering to do..."

<3

He was carried to this gigantic room at the back of the boat, locked in with none other then the captain of this ship. It had a huge bed in the middle and was filled won't gold cups and maps everywhere.

"Where do you come from...?"

Felix didn't answer, too intimidated to even think.

"I know you speak our tongue very well lad, tell me where you come from sea boy"

"I-I come from Australia..." he managed to get out as Hyunjin went in circles around him.

"Is that a small island?"

"Sure...small island" Hyunjin then stopped in front of him and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Undress." He asked and Felix just closed his eyes shut, waiting for the horrible comment he was going to make.

He did as asked, not wanting to know how far he would go if he didn't do as he said. He took his shirt off and Hyunjin's eyes widened as he saw his chest and arms covered in scars.

"Well Bloody hell...Minho wasn't kidding"