🌊As i fall down to my knees🌊

A/n: an extra minsung chapter ;)

Warnings
-masochist/sadist (back at it again)

<3

Once the door closed, Minho tensed up, he had never done anything with anyone more then just kissing. Jisung looked extremely lustful, even by the way he walked he could tell he wanted this.

Minho went to sit on the bed and froze up again, but soon relaxed when Jisung sat down next to him, taking his hand.

"You know I'm quite nervous myself...I've never done anything like this before so, I don't know how it'll go but I'm glad I get to guide you through it."

"I'm glad too, I just wish I would have told you sooner" Minho spoke calmly, squeezing his hand. Jisung then turned to him and laid him down underneath him, passing his hand on the older's thighs, making minho a complete mess.

"Is there something else I need to know before we start?" He kissed his forehead, then his nose.

"Hum...well their is one thing...but you don't have to"

"Tell me baby..."

"I wouldn't mind it...if you hurt me..."

"I mean, I'll try not to hurt you too much, wouldn't want you to have a bad time" jisung was about to continue, but he stopped when Minho bit at his lip nervously, closing his legs together.

"Oh...you like pain?" Jisung smirked ear to ear, Minho only blushing more, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah...but we don't ha-" jisung dug his nails in his skin, bending down and bitting his lip harshly without hesitation. Minho stuttered out a moan, completely emerged in this sweet feeling he always loved so much. When he backed away to look at his face, he was well rewarded by seing a stunning boy under him with a bite mark on his lip, his eyes half opened. He separated his legs, pushing them opened and going between them, his pants getting even tighter then they were before.

"You're full of surprises you know that?"

Minho only replied with a moan and pulled him closer, putting a hand up his shirt, touching him all over his stomach.

They kissed harshly, both starting to get their shirts over their heads, tossing them aside.

"I fucking love you" Jisung grabbed the older one by the neck, squeezing it til he couldn't breath, making Minho smile.

"Love me harder, ah-" he tried to speak but Jisung's grip got even harder, making the brunette roll his eyes back, gasping for air.

Before he could faint, Jisung let go of his neck, only to attack it with his lips, spreading kisses all over it, making his skin turn purple and red shades. Minho wasn't even trying to hide the fact he loved this, jisung was so horny all the time, their was never a pause or a moment of peace, agitated and Minho lived for this. They pulled each other's pants down rapidly, throwing them at the other side of the room, leaving the two naked.

"So how would you like to do this?"

"Just go already.." Minho closed his eyes, red spreading on his warm cheeks.

"No preparation?"

"None. I want all of you..."

"As my little whore wishes..." he was about to try and enter him dry but Minho got up and pushed Jisung on his back, looking up at him with lustful eyes. He bit at his lip again, making it turn even more red then it already was and he delicately placed his mouth on Jisung's tip.

"Holy s-shit..." the younger one widened his eyes and tried to contain himself from pushing his hips upwards, but he failed miserably. The way his mouth felt around his dick, the warmth it gave, it was all too much. Jisung bucked his hips and grabbed a hold of his hair so he couldn't move away. He gagged on it but held his tears that were now welling in his eyes.

"That's what you get for touching me without my permission" he held him there as Minho let a tear fall down his face, enjoying this a little too much. He let him go away a few moments and he gasped for air, coughing loudly as he tried to contain himself. Jisung then slammed him back on the bed, placing both his hands aside Minhos head and aligning himself perfectly. The older one had a bit of drool down the side of his mouth, his pupils completely dilated, only adding to this effect.

He inserted himself slowly, he didn't want to injure him too much either, even though he knew he probably liked this. Just as expected, Minho was already so loose, not even having a problem with this. It did hurt, but the tingly sensation sent him to heaven and back.

Jisung then put a hand over Minho's mouth, their eyes connecting like two pieces of puzzles.

"I'm not covering your mouth so that you don't make noise...I just want you to scream so loud that I can still hear those pretty sounds of yours even with your mouth covered...and I better hear them" Minho widened his eyes, but Jisung didn't even spare a moment before slamming into him quickly and harshly. He was practically whimpering against his hand, the noise still audible, that's how much he was screaming.

"Never took you for a loud one...bunny"

He kept going at it, Minho having a smile on his face the whole time under his hand, screaming like his life depended on it.

"Louder" Jisung ordered and went even faster, letting his hand go and putting each one beside Minho's head to be able to balance himself. This lead to the older one screaming broken moans and begs for even more. Jisung once in a while slapped his thighs so harshly they turned red. He then lifted the boys hips, hitting just the right part to make him get really close.

"S-soon" he said between screams.

"When ever you're ready bunny"

Minho made one last squeal before coming all over his stomach, his eyes widening as his mouth fell opened. Jisung only took a few more thrusts before doing the same, gasping as he clung his nails deep into Minho's hip, falling down next to him.

"So...how was I?" Jisung spoke completely out of breath, his chest taking in as much hair as he could.

"Perfect..." he mumbled, snuggling close.

They closed their eyes but soon opened them when they heard someone else on the ship screaming, making both the lovers laugh.

"Looks like you won't be the only one not walking straight tomorrow" Minho chuckled and pulled him into a kiss, to which he reciprocated immediately, pulling him closer for a tender kiss.

"I love you..." Jisung said, looking into his eyes.

"I love you too...c-could you call me that nickname again...?"

"Bunny?" Minho's heart fluttered, as his lips curved into a small smile.

"Yeah that one...I really like it"

"Good, I'll use it more often then..." he snuggled closer and they closed their eyes, enjoying the sound of the waves crashing again their boat.