🌊i dont want less🌊

The soup he had made was finally ready, so he poured it into different bowls, Minho helping him once again. They went to what looked like a dining table and set everything in place, a few people on the boat looking at them in wonder, smelling the food that was brought.

Felix looked around and smiled, inviting them to sit.

Nobody dared to sit down, but then the tannest one with brown hair popped up and sat down, giving a warm smile to Felix.

"I'm Chan by the way"

"Felix" he reciprocated the smile and soon more of them started to sit down, Jisung being one of the only ones he recognized. Hyunjin was the last one to arrive looking at all of them waiting.

"How do I know it's not poisoned-"

Jisung took a mouth full of the soup, smiling widely as the flavour melted on his tongue. He did it without hesitation because he knew Hyunjin would never get mad at him.

"You're unbelievable..." they all started to dig in as soon as the captain sat down, looking at the food in front of him.

They all stopped when he took a big spoonful, waiting for his opinion. He munched on it for a while, nodding slowly as he continued eating it.

"Does he like it...?" Felix looked over at Minho who smiled.

"Trust me, if he didn't like it, you'd know" he giggled, continuing to eat.

They enjoyed the rest of the meal in silence, the only thing that was happening was Minho and Jisung giving glances to each other and Hyunjin glaring at the older one.

"I have made a decision." Hyunjin affirmed, getting up from the table.

"Felix will now be responsible for the food. If I see any objections you shall take it directly to me, Minho you get mopping duty again"

Minho cursed under his breath, leaving the table as they all saw him walk away, Jisung following after him. Felix was about to go with him as well when someone stopped him. He was a bit shorter then him and had the nicest jawline he's ever seen.

"Ill show you to your new room, come with me" he followed him to a different part of this huge ship, one he's never been before. Their were a bunch of different cabines, but they stopped in front of one of them.

Changbin then opened the door, both of them walking in. For pirates, this was actually quite sanitary. Two beds with covers made from soft animal fur and a desk.

"You'll be rooming with Minho. He might seam scary at first but I'm sure it'll grow on you" changbin said as he handed him some more clothes to put in a box under his bed.

"The captain doesn't seem to like him much...why is that?"

"I don't know the full reason behind it...but I think it had something to do with Jisung, he's convinced that Minho has a thing for him.

"Oh...right...because their two guys?" Felix heart sank to his stomach, they would never accept him for who he is, he always knew he liked guys, guess he'd have to hide it here as well.

"What? No of course not, Jisung is Hyunjin's little brother, he's very protective of him. Is where your from different?"

"Yeah they don't really like same sexe relationship..." he scratched the back of his neck, remembering all of the horrible memories he had.

"Well it's not the same here. I mean what did you expect? Put a bunch of men on a boat and expect nothing to happen?" Changbin laughed, making Felix smile.

"Well when you put it like that" Felix chuckled softly, happy this wasn't a problem. He also couldn't believe that 1660 pirates were more accepting then his school in 2022.

Minho then arrived in the room, crashing on his bed, not even sparing a glance to anyone.

"I'll leave you to it, goodnight"

"Goodnight" he waved to him and changbin closed the door, Felix's attention going straight to Minho who looked like a kitten wrapped up on his bed.

"Did you get in any trouble...?" He turned around on his bed, now facing Felix.

"No...I'm just sick of it, that's all"

"Yeah..me too" he looked down at his wrists, sighing deeply as he closed his eyes and sat on his bed.

"So how'd it go with Jisung?" Minho blushed, hiding his face in his blanket.

"I think it went well...he's very kind" he held his heart, smiling to himself.

"Must be nice to have someone like that..." Felix's mood dropped again once he realized he couldn't have that with anyone, who would want him anyway?

"You've never had someone?"

"No, I've been alone most of my life"

"I can say the same..." they looked at each other and smiled.

"C-could we be friends then..?" Felix asked, completely embarrassed, he sounded like a kid.
Minho looked at him strangely, which made his heart hurt again, his chest needing air.

"Aren't we already?" Minho tilted his head to the side.

"You mean it?"

"Well we're talking and aren't killing each other so I consider that a friend"

"I don't know, I've never had one before"

"Me either" this felt amazing to hear, his mom would be so proud of him, she always wanted him to make friends. He was starting to miss his mom more and more. Her warm hugs on his cold body, the lunch she would make him.

"Glad I've got you then"

"Same here snow boy" Felix laughed at the nickname, it had been so long since he had laughed, it felt so good, so joyful.

They soon fell asleep in their comfortable bed, drifting off to sleep.

But like always, Felix couldn't have a peaceful night without a panic attack.

A few hours of sleep in, he woke up in cold sweat, feeling like he was gasping for air. He didn't want to be a bother, even on the brink of death he wouldn't ask a fly to help him, so he miserably crawled out of bed and tried to make it go away. His head was spinning like it always did and he had yet to take a normal breath. His vision wasn't better, he was relying on his memory of the place but even that was foggy, he walked in a corridor trying different handles until he opened one in particular, falling inside of it.

He needed someone, something warm for his freezing body, for his soul to lean onto.

He then felt something wrap their arms around his trembling body, but he didn't care who it was or why they were doing it. It was warm and reassuring. His body stopped tensing and relaxed a bit, and he let out a sob, holding onto who ever was there.

"You'll be alright...just breath..." Hyunjin said as he held him close to his chest.