🌊Ill meet you there🌊

The sun was now completely gone and the two groups were both sat around a fire they had started, everyone snuggling close to whoever they were close to. Felix leaning his head on his captain's shoulder, smiling to himself as he inhaled his beautiful scent.

Mingi was telling everyone about stories they went through, ships crashing and storms they have survived. Everyone was so invested in these, every single pair of eye waiting for the next part of the story to come, surprising the rest every single time.

"So that's how we made it out of that cannibal island alive" he said like it was nothing, leaning back into his seat.

"That's so cool" Felix pointed out.

"What's cold?" Hyunjin asked him.

"Nothing,It's an expression, it means it's awesome"

"Oh ok" he replied. This caught the eye of most of them as well, their attention now on the boy from the futur.

"What about you lad, got any stories from the futur, how is it there?" Mingi asked, taking a sip from his bottle.

"Not much, i like it a lot here, over there it's just so...grey. Nothing interesting ever happened to me, I don't have crazy stories or events I just have...well bad memories. Plus, the ocean is a waste land full of trash, gigantic fires are taking forest like it's nothing and people are the worst there..."

"Glad we won't be around for that then...but theirs horrible people where ever you might go, wether it's a hundred years for now or two hundred years ago...but their is also good people, you just need to find them" hongjoong spoke, smiling at the younger.

"Back home, I haven't really gotten any luck...people seem to hate me even though I didn't even do anything. They pick on me a lot"

"Then slit their throats, problem solved!" Wooyoung exclaimed making Jeongin laugh.

"That's not how it works, it's not legal."

"It isn't here either, we still do it"

"Not all of us are barbaric Woo" Minho chuckled, burying his face in the crook of Jisung's neck, finding so much comfort in this.
They continued to argue as Felix just sat back and enjoyed being around them. Never had he felt so comfortable around so many people without craving to cut his flesh opened. Never has he been able to open up so much to people he's barely knows for a year.

Laughter all around them, sitting next to a warm fire with the person he loves most, he couldn't ask for more.

"I'll miss this..." Felix said, making Hyunjin frown, pulling him closer.

"Don't focus on that, make sure to get really well, then we'll see what we make of this"

"I know but doesn't it scare you? To lose me for good, our last goodbye?"

"Of course it does, but I try not to think about it too much and spend as much time as I can with you. I love you Felix, so so much, but your happiness matters more...besides, what happens here will never be for nothing starlight, it'll still be in your health when you go back"

Felix smiled a bit and looked up, pulling him into a kiss. Hyunjin tilted his head to the side to get a better angle and made sure the kiss was tender and the sweetest it could possibly be. He pulled out and they looked at each other under the beautiful moon that shined on their faces.

It was rare for Felix to initiate a kiss, let alone in front of a lot of people, so this was new to him and he loved it already.

"We should get back on the boat soon, it's getting quite late"

"We should...but I want to stay just a bit longer, please"

"Of course" Hyunjin kissed his head, playing with his grown out blond hair.

<3

Another few hours of stories had passed and it was time for them to go different ways, so everyone started to pack their things and slowly walk to the boats.

"I want to thank you" Felix said to hongjoong, who just looked confused.

"For what?"

"Well for giving me this time...i know the burden you have on your shoulder is huge...so I'm extremely grateful"

"Take the time you need. To be completely honest, I don't understand the gods...they send you here for an unknown reason then want you back? Doesn't it sound kind of contradicting?" Felix smiled, looking up at the moon.

"I guess it's a miracle I'm still here after everything, I don't have that many answers either but...I'm glad I'm still here"

"Good. I'm glad too" he put a hand on his shoulder. Both groups headed into the boats and waited on the blond boy and the captain to get on board.

"I wish I could say I'm excited to see you again one day...but when that happens it will be the last time I'll ever see you...all of you"

"It will, but at least in that moment I'll know you are truly happy...I wouldn't want it any other way"

They both hugged and went back to their boats, the two pirate crews drifting away to their own ships and slowly sailing away.

They all went to their rooms, closing the doors behind them. Jisung went to Minho's room with a huge smile on his face, making sure to lock it so no one would interrupt them.

The captain and Felix then went to their room, the taller one completely exhausted, crashing on the bed.

"I've been thinking..." Felix bit at his own lip, wondering if he should say something or not, really wanting to get it off his chest.

"I'm listening"

"I won't be here forever and I doubt I could find anyone back home that makes me feel like you do..." Felix walked up to Hyunjin and sat on his lap, looking into his eyes with cheeks covered in a light pink colour that matched
His lips perfectly.

"So I was thinking we could maybe...see where tonight takes us...what do you think?" Felix asked nervously.

"I think you're going to have to be a little more specific about that love" he teased, placing his hands delicately on the blond boy's hips. Felix then took the bottom of his shirt and took it off slowly, throwing it off the bed, not once taking his eyes off Hyunjin's. The older one licked his lips and pulled him closer to his chest.

"I want you..." Felix let his hands trail down to Hyunjin's pants, tugging on them desperately.

"And I'll gladly take care of you...but just know I get very controlling"

"You do?" Felix asked with a tone of desperation, he truly wanted to be dominated over, his every move controlled, his body used and played with.

"What about you? I'm guessing you'll like being praised...are you going to be a good boy for me?" Hyunjin placed his thumb on Felix's lip, spreading them apart. The younger one then out of reflex licked it, making the older one raise his eyebrow, he was kinkier then he'd anticipated. He then took the whole thumb in his mouth, pulling out with a string of saliva still connecting them, his eyes half opened, needy.

"I'd want nothing more..."