🌊To keep me safe🌊

Hyunjin was mixing his powders again as Felix walked around the room, looking at a bunch of different items.

"It's ready" thé oldest walked up to him and handed him the concoction, but Felix pushed it away.

"Felix...be a good boy for me and drink it" he wanted to be praised so badly that he immediately drank it all no questions asked.

"Good...you like when I speak like this don't you ?" His voice was so tender, making every song he's ever listened to go to shame. It was just so natural and deep, he couldn't help but blush harder by the second.

Felix nodded, looking up into his eyes.

"Do you like It when I call you a good boy? Is it something you want?"

"Please" their was a sound of desperation in his voice even though he tried to hide it.

"Alright then..."Hyunjin smirked as he walked away to his little table with a bunch of prototypes on it. He then looked back at Felix's arm, seing the red scratch marks from earlier, they must have been really painful.

"I'm so sorry I forgot about your arm, hold still" he was going to grab his arm but Felix pulled it back, fear spreading in his eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you, just roll up your sleeve love"

Felix hesitantly gave his arm, looking away as to not see his face when he looked at his scars again. He remembered his parent's reaction when he accidentally wore shorter sleeves, not paying too much attention. They freaked out he doesn't even blame them, he put it all on himself for not wearing the right shirt.

"Why are you ashamed of them?" Hyunjin took what looked like alchool to disinfect his wound.

"These...?" Felix looked at the hundreds of lines on his body, frowning.

"Yeah, you should be proud love, not a lot of people are as brave as you"

Brave?

"I don't like them because they define me and my past...they make me think back on horrible moments, ones I want to forget"

"I understand, but I don't see scars that way at all, to me they mean you lived, you survived. It means you fraught through something...and managed to be the one to win " Hyunjin poured the liquid on his arm making him wince in pain.

"I guess I've never seen it like that before..." he let a tear fall from the pain in his arm, but the older swiped his thumb on his cheek, making him smile a bit.

"The marks on your cheeks are so beautiful" he said, now wrapping his arm in a white tissue.

"I don't like them..."

"I think they look like the floating things in the sky...what are they called again?"

"The stars?"

"Yes, they look just like them"

"But mine don't shine...not even a little bit"

"To me they do every-time you smile...here, you're all done" he finished up and rolled his sleeve back down, giving him a warm smile before heading off to his balcony. Felix followed behind him and they both leaned on the wooden railing, looking off in the sky as the sun was setting slowly in the horizon.

"If I'm a star then you're the sun..." he said, avoid eye contact.

"The sun? How so?"

"Y-you're warm and have a good energy. You bring light on things that don't deserve your time...like a torch to guide you through a dark forest..." Hyunjin went closer to him, both of them still looking ahead of them.