🌊My life is what im fighting for🌊

Felix and Minho were quiet the whole way back, getting the captain's attention, he didn't say anything to them but instead kept an eye opened for a possible answer.

Once they reach their boat, they both hid themselves in their room in completely silence, the two of them sitting down on Minhos bed.

"Do you want to talk about it...?"

Felix hugged his knees, completely humiliated, what would Minho even think of him after this?

"It's difficult for me to...but I can try" he had a lump in his throat from crying so much, making it even more difficult for him to speak.

"Take your time" Felix took a big breath in before starting to speak.

"I wasn't tortured by anyone..." he lifted his sleeve up, showing his many familiar scars.

"What? Then who did?" Minho asked confused.

"I did...to myself." Felix answered simply, not daring to look at the older one, he didn't want to see a face a disgusts, he couldn't bare it.

"I did it because it takes away from the pain I feel inside...it makes me feel this rush of adrenaline that makes the rest a complete blur...so for just a few seconds I feel alive, I feel something else then fucking pain and agony. But when that's not enough I..." he covered his face.

"I want it all to stop...so I try the only thing I could possibly think of...to end my life..."

"Felix..."

"And I know you must think I'm disgusting and fucking useless at this point, you can hate me all you wa-"

Minho shut him up by hugging him, sniffing his nose up as he tried not to cry.

"I couldn't hate you even if I tried to...I'm glad you told me"

"Your reaction is not what I expected...you're the first person I've told the full truth to"

"Why would you take all of that alone?" He looked into Felix's eyes, seing the fear behind them.

"Have you...hurt yourself recently?"

"No...but I've been wanting to...so badly" he admitted as he started to bite his nails to compensate.

"Ok...just tell me if you ever feel the need to, please let me know so I can help"

"What could you do?"

"I could cook with you, get your mind of things. We could play a game or try and fish with my really poor skills. We could put face paints on each other using powder from the canons...I could list about a hundred more." Felix smiled under his heavy tear, being comforted felt so good right now.

"We could watch the stars?" He asked cutely, Minho chuckling and nodded.

"Yeah, as much as you want" he didn't ask more questions, he didn't asked how many times he had tried. He was just there for him.

Was this how it was supposed to be?

<3

A few hours had passed and they haven't left each other's side. They talked about a lot of things, some random, some more personal.

A knock at the door knocked them both out of their moment. Hyunjin walked in and froze when he saw the two really close to each other.

"Sorry for interrupting, I was just coming to get you to sleep but I guess that spot is already filled..." he didn't sound mad, just disappointed he couldn't spend the night with him again. He closed the door behind him and Minho looked over at Felix with a smirk.

"What are you waiting for? Go get him" Felix smiled and hugged him one last time before going to the door, but turned back right before opened it.

"So should i tell jisung to come here? Or will you?"

"Don't you dare-" Felix closed the door smiling to himself, going straight to Hyunjin's room. He knocked on the door and it opened the second after, Hyunjin trying to hide his excitement the best he could, but he could tell he was waiting here like a sad puppy two seconds ago.

"Hey..." Felix said, trying to sound like he wasn't crying for two hours straight before this.

"Hey, are you ready to sleep?"

Felix closed the door while leaning on it with his back, taking his shirt off and tossing it aside. He didn't mean for it to be this flirty, but that's how it came out.

"Now I am" he didn't know where he was getting all of this confidence from, but it sure as hell felt good. Hyunjin raised his brows, walking towards him and putting a hand next to his head.

"You do wonders to me...you know that?"

"In what ways?" Hyunjin leaned in a bit more, lifting his chin up so their eyes would meet.

"Ways I could only dream of...do you remember when you taught me about probabilities a moon ago?"

"Yeah, what about them?"

"Well tell me What happens if I were to kiss you?"

Felix bit at the side of his lip, his eyes fluttering half closed as he imagined it, how warm and good that must feel.

"I'd probably blush and be a mess, a very high chance that I'll kiss back and I'd-" he held his breath as Hyunjin got closer, the smirk on his lips not even fading a bit.

"You'd?" He asked again, raising a brow.

"I think I'd fall in love with you..." he let out.

"I like those odds" he grabbed Felix by the neck and crashed his lips onto the younger's. He took his remaining hand to lock it in with his, punning it to the door. Felix couldn't help but try his best to kiss him, even though he had absolutely no experience, he just went with the flow and the pace Hyunjin was going at.

He soon got used to it like it was his second language, familiarizing himself with the motion. It tasted so sweet and he smelled so good, so intoxicatingly good.

The only air they were taking in was when they would split for a thin second to grab a bit of it, going straight back to kissing without caring. It just felt so good, couldn't get enough of it.

It got even more heated when Hyunjin picked him up by the waist and Felix wrapped his legs around his waist, the older one putting his hands under his thighs. Still pushed up against the door, Hyunjin broke the kiss and attacked his neck, like he was a whole feast ready to be eaten, enjoying every bite he could possibly get.

Felix let out multiple whimpers, grabbing a hold of his dark hair as his mouth hung opened. He sucked on his skin until it turned a mix of purple and red colour.

He then walked to the bed, laying the boy down on the covers gently as he continued to trail kisses down his body.

"Are you still comfortable with thi-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before Felix took his by the collar and made their lips touch aggressively again. This was a new feeling, one where his stomach felt like exploding, that's how amazing it was. It took all the pain away without even having to do much...it was relief.

What was even best was that the feeling didn't go away like when he harmed himself, this was staying in him, feeling all the bad with good.

"You are so beautiful..." Hyunjin spoke in between kisses, running his hand all over his slime body.

"My warmth and sun..." Felix looked deep into his eyes.

"My stars and moon..."