🌊Dont let me down🌊

Felix's lower back was killing him, he woke up and was barely able to walk around the room. Hyunjin's smirk said it all, he walked up to the trembling boy and kissed his back, grabbing him by the waist to support his weight a bit more.

"Goodmorning beautiful...how'd you sleep? I saw you didn't wake up this moon"

"Yeah...i don't think I've ever slept this well in a long time...thank you."

"It's no problem, also your hair is getting pretty long, I'm pretty sure you could even tie the back like I do" he passed a hand on the bleached hair, his fingers passing in the silky strands.

"I should cut it..."

"I like it longer, it suits you" Hyunjin gave him a smile before going to change into regular clothes. Felix walked behind him quietly and gave him a back hug, not wanting to leave his sight. He snuggled as close as he could, smiling widely.

"How do you smell so good?"

"I get that a lot, but I don't know, I guess I just do"

"Mmh, did you hear Minho and Jisung last night?"

"Yes...I'm not exactly happy but I can't do anything about it, I just hope Minho did it right and didn't hurt Jisung"

Little did they know...

"I'm sure he didn't, no matter how much you still hate him, you can't deny he's in love with your brother"

"That's the problem..." he groaned, finally getting his pants up to go outside. They both headed towards the deck, looking out at the beautiful sea around them that had a little fog floating above it. Felix walked to the kitchen and started to make what he could why the food they had left, he didn't often make breakfast but he was feeling quite cheerful.

Minho walked in the kitchen as well, trying his best to act like his whole body wasn't killing him.

"Can I help with anything?"

"Yeah, could you cut this up please?" Felix handed him some vegetables, both smiling at each other.

"Of course" he took them and got to work but Minho didn't notice Jisung walking in as well, a devilish smile on his face.

He went behind him and hit his ass, making the older one squeal loudly, but Jisung covered his mouth and grabbed him by the waist smiling widely.

"Good morning beautiful" he whispered in his ear, then leaving like nothing happened.

Felix had his mouth wide opened as he looked at Minho with a confused glare.

"So are you going to explain...what ever that was?"

"Me and Jisung...we had sex last moon"

"Yeah I know that, I mean what was...that?"

Minho blushed, continuing to cut up the vegetables and ignore the situation, but he knew he couldn't hide much for long. He sighed and looked at Felix.

"I...I guess he's more dominant then I thought" Minho admitted shyly but Felix just burst out laughing.

"Yeah I can see that" he chuckled even more, hitting his friend in the arm. They both continued to talk about random things, mostly about how their night was with their partner.

Thing were going well, a little too well...

Everything was falling into place and Felix was smiling more and more without any effort, but that brought a sort of weight on his shoulders, because if he were to leave right now, I'd go back to his destructive way of coping.

He didn't want to go back even though he knew he had to eventually.

"I've been here about...two months maybe? Yet I feel like I've known you all for years..."

"I have that feeling too...and it pains me to have to know that this will all be gone in a matter of months...or maybe even days" Minho commented, saddening his expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when you'll leave, I'll probably go back to ateez...I will have helped you through it and held your hand the whole time. So what then? Do I leave Jisung, does he come with me? I don't have the answers, not when Hyunjin is making it so damn hard on me..."

"I didn't know you felt that way..." Felix frowned and stopped what he was doing, bitting his lip.

"Yeah well...I'm torn between everything. My family, the ones that took care of me for years...but then their is Jisung, god how he messed with my head. But I don't even want to think about losing you for good, I can't even imagine a day without you"

"I'll miss you Min" Felix reared up really easily, the subject being a very sensitive topic.

"I'll miss you too" they both pulled each other into a hug, crying in each other's shoulders.

"I feel like you've helped me so much, I can never repay you enough for what you did for me"

"You already did...don't worry" he held him tighter to his chest, smiling through the pain.

<3

"Captain...we are seing the same thing...right?" Chan looked out to this dark sea in front of him.

"Indeed we are..." The water had turned completely black, you could barely see the bottom let alone any shade of blue, it reeked of death. They travelled across it, looking around the boat with a heavy heart. Felix was looking down completely terrified, in his head, he caused this, he made this happen and he could barely do anything about it.

It was just a reminder that he had to go back 'home' yet it didn't feel like he belonged there anymore. When he was having fun with them, partying late at night, making good people enjoy, cuddling into his lovers arms, he felt like he couldn't go back anymore, he didn't want to.

He had predicted this to happen, he knew it deep down that they would be this repulsion, to run away forever and let go of the deal he made, but that's not how it would work. And he knew that better then anyone.

"Relax" Jisung placed a hand on Felix's shoulder, smiling at him.

"I am." Felix replied in a calm tone, but still had that frown on his face.

"I'm talking about in there, you overthink every possible thing" jisung pointed to his head, ruffling his hair a bit.

"I guess I do...I can't help it honestly"

"I know, but like we said, their are distractions...like this beautiful thing right here" he handed him a metal bottle filled with what he assumed was alcool, a really strong one. Jisung took a bit sip from it without even making a face. Felix had tried it before on nights were they celebrated just being alive, but he had a very bad tolerance, so bad that even after a few shots he was seing double.

"Or this one" they both turned around and looked at Hyunjin and Minho arguing over the dumbest things.

"I like that distraction" Felix smiled a bit looking at the man he loves so much, his heart filled with red and lust.

This was his journey, a mission that he couldn't fail yet couldn't succeed at either. The balance of the world itself had crumbled beneath them and needed to be restored, so that the beauty of living can come back.

Felix looked up at the sky, seing all of the beautiful clouds spread across it's blue tint, the sun shining on him from far far away.

This almost seemed like a fairytale, a tale of two lovers meant to be together, but not in this time, not in this universe. As much as they wished they could be, this would be considered a crime. A tragic one.

But this was far from the end.