🌊Cant reach the shore🌊

Felix had bought a bunch of clothes, taking them back on the boat to adjust them to his liking. He made himself a few crop tops, that's if he ever got the confidence to wear them. Lastly their was a long skirt that he decided to cut, but he accidentally did it a bit too short.

He tried it on and his eyes widened when he saw how short it was on him, he blushed as he imagined Hyunjin's reaction, would he like it? Would he be disgusted that he's wearing a skirt.

Right on time the captain walked in and his mouth dropped opened, looking at the boy up and down, bitting at his lip.

"Bloody hell..." he mumbled, trying to contain himself from touching him all over, he wanted to avoid making him uncomfortable, but he was making this horribly though.

"Does it look alright?" He asked hesitantly. He could never put this in his hometown, they'd pin him to the wall and punch him til he couldn't feel his face.

"More then alright darling...too beautiful" he walked towards him and pulled him by the hips, drawing their bodies together.

"You think so?" Felix blushed as he smiled smally.

"I know so...you're making this so damn difficult you know that?" His hand trailed down his back slowly, waiting to see if he was alright with this. He did this until he reached right above his thigh, grabbing a hold of his ass. It made Felix moan, falling even more on his chest.

"Do you mind this...?"

"Harder..." he mumbled, embarrassed at himself for giving in so easily. Hyunjin didn't need to be told twice to squeeze again, getting the same reaction from him, this time only louder and sweeter.

They then pulled each other into a kiss, swirling his tongue on his bottom lip smoothly. They kept going at it for a few minutes before Felix stopped him.

"I should really go cook...I've got to make diner after all"

Hyunjin sighed, everytime they were close to getting just a tiny step farther Felix stopped him. He understood of course but it was still frustrating when he could feel that the younger one wanted it as much as he did, but he was too scared to ask. He felt unwanted and useless, seing it as a waste of time for the older, when it was quite the opposite.

"You're right...I'll let you to it" Hyunjin stepped away and the blonde one was about to go out of the room.

"Are you sure about what you're wearing love?" He teased making Felix look down on himself, seing he still had a skirt on. He blushed madly before changing back onto his old pants, trying to walk out again because he was planning up hide.

"One last thing..." he walked to him and undid one of his necklaces and started to put it around his neck. He looked down on it in wonder, touching it delicately.

"It's beautiful..." it had a gold chains with a small light blue jewel at the end of it surrounded by a gold line around it. He held it to his heart and smiled widely.

"We found it lying around in one of the treasures we found...It's been my favorite for years"

"Oh, I don't want to take that from y-"

"I found a better treasure...don't worry" he kissed his forehead, both heading towards the door to head outside.

<3

Minho was in his room glooming, bitting his nails till they bled. He was on the verge on crying from all the pressure he was under and he could talk about it with no one.

Frankly he didn't know what to do.

Jisung then walked into the room, closing the door behind him and going to hug him as soon as he saw the tears welling under his pupils.

"What's wrong? You've been so silent since this morning, do you regret anything?"

"Of course not...it felt so good to have someone there, I'm just not feeling well, that's all"

"Okay well how about we cheer you up! I know Felix is cooking so we'll have a really good time already. We can even stay on the deck and watch the stars tonight" he proposed but Minho widened his eyes.

"No! We can't!" Jisung frowned.

"Why not?"

"Sorry eh...it's just that my head hurts so could we just hang out here instead...? Just the two of us?"

"Of course" jisung pulled him into a kiss that quickly became heated, the younger one going on his lap. Minho put his hands around his waist, he enjoyed his presence so much it was hard to think about what would happen tonight. He didn't want this to go down, he wanted Jisung all to himself...but he dought he would be forgiven so easily, if ever it was even considered. He wanted to enjoy every kiss, every hair pull, everything before it went south.

"I'll miss this" Minho said inaudible, making Jisung worried when he say the tear on his cheek.

"What's wrong, Minho you're going to have to be honest with me here..."

"I've got this feeling like I've known you for ages now even though it's only been a month...like we were meant to be together in a world that wants us apart"

"Hey don't think so dark about this, I'm right here" he kissed his forehead, passing his fingers through his thick black hair.

"What if I did something unforgivable...? Something that made you not trust me?" They locked eyes and froze in time.

"Well...Im pretty sure that what ever you would do...I'd still love you Min...I don't think that'll change even if the world flips up overboard." The older was about to speak when jisung simply pulled him into a kiss, reassuring his heart so much, his thoughts so as much.

He pulled him closer to his chest and they both laid on the bed, eyes closed.

The sun was setting in the horizon...any minute now. Minho waited with a firm grip around the boy close to him.

They waited there for a while until it was completely dark outside, making him shut his eyes close.

He heard something slightly hit the side of the boat, sending a wave through the ship of echoe. It was minimal, almost unbearable, but Minho knew what that was.

"They're here..." he whispered to himself, holding into Jisung.

<3

This ain't the end, I just felt like giving you guys a bunch of chapters already. :)

Lots of love

-mika <3