🌊So pull me up🌊

Felix woke up in cold sweat, his body tensing a couple of time, his hands shacking heavily. He held his knees and looked around to see that Hyunjin wasn't there next to him so he took a big breath in.

"Just like we practiced..." he let a big breath out, frowning his eyebrows.

He stayed there for a while, calming his heavy breathing down until it was almost stable. He opened his eyes and the dark room didn't seem menacing anymore, it was peaceful and calm, just like his mind had become.

Hyunjin walked in a couple of minutes later, rushing over to him when he saw an old tear on his cheek.

"I'm so sorry I should have been t-"

"I did it...I calmed down all by myself..." Felix smiled widely, bringing so much joy to their hearts.

"That's incredible!" He jumped in his arms, not even letting him time to breath. They ended up cuddling for a while before they both got up for their daily lessons. Hyunjin sat on his bench and watched as Felix explained to him maths, science and a bunch of other things. He loved to see how the brunette's eyes lit up like the night sky when he would teach him something new, or when they would talk about something he enjoys fondly.

"Is this a bit like skwool?"

"Yeah, but in school they usually have a bunch of students in a classroom and one teacher in front."

"That's so cool..." after this much time together, they've easily picked up in his vocabulary, it felt fresh.

They did this about every day, Hyunjin having tones of questions and Felix answering them as best as he could with the knowledge he remembered.

"Could you tell me more about the stars? Like how they are made, how can we see them from so far away?"

"I don't remember much about them...it was the subject I was the least good at back then"

"Oh, well when you go back, you can ask your teacher all about it" Hyunjin smiled as he continued his little math test.

"About that...I've been here a year now, yet I don't know if I'm ready..."

"It has been a while indeed, it feels like just yesterday you were found floating around in the sea..."

Felix'S blond hair had grown out quite a lot, but he usually dark roots had lightened with the sun so it made the transition more fluid. He tied his hair with a ribbon, the same way Hyunjin did every single day.

The world had changed so much, the dark spreading up til the shores, leading to having even more pirates in the sea, vicious and horrible ones who burned down anything they possibly could. Since the markets had run out of business, most of them turned to the dark side and joined piracy because they had no choice, a bit like Minho did.

But now this made this difficult for them, it wasn't unusual to cross another pirate ship and fight to their death or try and sail away from it.

Many times had they had to take down a whole other crew to survive, their own men injured in the process.

When their would be an attack, a loud bell would ring in all of the room, making all of them get up to fight. It was horrible circonstances but they had to deal with it.

To live.

To survive.

To keep loving.

It was a necessity to their success and they had managed to keep it up for now without too many major changes.

But things always found a way to pull them down, and it surely would.

The day passed by normally, just like it always did, night came down as the sun went away for good, leaving the dark sea around them to reflect nothing but the small réflexions of the moon light.

They were peacefully asleep, Chan sitting at the steering wheel and guiding the boat into a pitch black abyss, the sea had become harder to sail at night. It was harder to see the many rocks that brushed the surface, so many boats over the year had sank because of this.

He took a big breath in and furrowed his eyebrows, fog getting all over the boat and the wind piercing his ears. Chan looked around the boat carefully before widening his eyes.

From far away, all he could see was a flag surpassing all of the cloudy sea, it was one that many ship had seen before their doom, the death of a clan. No one has lived to tell the tale, some even say it is impossible.

With a heavy heart, Chan activated the alarm system that Felix had installed and everyone started to wake up and get ready for a fight, yet they didn't know how bad it was going to get, how bloody their enemies were. Hyunjin walked up to the deck and looked at the approaching boat, then Chan eyes, pure fear in them like he's never seen.

"Captain...it's been an honour fighting along side you..." he said this in case anything would happen, if they were to fail.

"And it has been an honour to have you as a friend...tonight we fight...maybe for one last time, but it'll be one hell of a tale"

"It will be..."

Their was a reason they had survived so long against hundreds of other pirates ship, that reason being Felix. He might not be the strongest or the tallest, but he sure as hell is smart and invented a bunch or weapons that made it easier to take down someone.

Felix was now handed everyone smoke bombs filled with various spices that could blind someone easily. Along with swords won't double ends they had crafted themselves and some powder guns.

"Get ready boys!" Changbin yelled, eyes focused more then ever on the target ahead, slowly but surely getting closer.

Felix ran to Hyunjin and held his hand, feeling the warmth and strength it gave him. Hyunjin tensed when he realized either of them could die and they didn't prepare for this.

"We're going to be okay..." Felix reassured, looking into his eyes like the night sky, stars sparkling in them like their always did.

"I sure Hope so..." Hyunjin pulled Felix by the waist and kissed him, cupping his face with the other hand. He couldn't pull away, he couldn't imagine losing him for good like this, at someone else's blade.

Felix smiled through the kiss and leaned in even more, pressing their bodies together.

"It's a promise, we'll both be fine, all of us will" Hyunjin couldn't let go of him, he held him against his chest tightly, hearing their heart beats sync.

They heard the boat merge next to them and planks draw between them. Through the fog, they spotted the captain smiling widely, gold teeth and a scared eye.

"Take their heads off lads!" Everyone ran on their boat.

And the fight began.