🌊From down below🌊

The other ones didn't have mercy, they hit strongly and exactly where they needed to inflict as much damage as they possibly could.

They had managed to draw them back, everyone having either one or two fighters at once. Sounds of swords clashing together could be heard from under the sea.

Captain against captain and crew against the other crew, they were slowly getting cornered.

"Damn it" Jisung yelled from far away, catching his brother's attention right away. He had a sword close to his neck that he was pushing, but the other man was stronger then him and slowly but surely made the blade go deeper. He was whimpering and groaning. Hyunjin was about to run to him but quickly stopped when he saw Felix being dragged to the other boat, fighting against two that were twice his size, deflecting the blades just like he had learned.

The older one had to make a choice, save his brother quickly or get Felix out of trouble. He then made eye contact with his lover and Felix nodded, telling him to go to his brother. He gave him a short smile that meant, go to him, I'm fine.

Hyunjin then pushed the other captain off of him and ran to Jisung, staving the man in the back, making him fall on his knees.

Before he could do much more he heard a piercing noise coming from Felix's mouth. It was so loud, everyone looked at him in shock. He was being dragged away to the other ship.

"Let me go!!" He cried out, kicking his feet in the air as a desperate attempt to be free.

They all turned their attention to him and tried their best to help him, but no one could do it in time. He knew that as soon has he crossed the bridge between the two boats, he'd be done for and their was no going back. He didn't want to end up a slave for the rest of his life, or die by someone's sword, bleeding to death for his last moment. He wanted to know what tomorrow was like, what would come once he woke up happily.

He needed to know.

He wanted to pass another day.

Felix didn't want to die.

"I WANT TO FUCKING LIVE!!" His voice cracked as they all looked at him and widened their eyes. They all cheered and yelled their hearts out, screaming loudly and fighting like maniacs.

Felix screamed even more and threw a grenade in someone's face making them groan in pain, he then flipped around and threw his sword straight for the man's heart. He was free again, all of his team was now fired up more then ever, finally getting the hang of this fight.

They slayed their last foe, only the captain remaining on their boat, Felix and Hyunjin fighting him at once.

"You bastards!!" He yelled and pushed Felix back, swigging his sword straight for Hyunjin making the air around them stop. It was aimed at his heart, so Hyunjin slowly looked at Felix and smiled to him with a tear in his eyes, accepting his faith.

He was shocked even he opened his eyes and saw Minhos back, a blade sticking out of it.

Minho had taking the hit for him, the thing swords went across him, making him cough out blood. Felix took the captain out from behind, making him drop on the floor.

"Minho!!" Jisung ran to him and took him in his arms on the floor, crying as he held the bleeding boy. Hyunjin looked at the man who just saved his life, the same man he despised for a year, hated and treated poorly. He then saw his brother crying on his chest, begging him to keep breathing. Felix kneeled down and drew the swords out, holding his wound with pressure to stop the bleeding, yelling for someone to hand him the things he needed to cure the dying boy.