🌊i dont want more🌊

Felix woke up with his head killing him, but he wasn't in his bed, he was in a much bigger one with even softer sheets. He moved around a bit to try and figure out what was happening, moving on his side and froze when he saw what was in front of him. He could see someone back with their brown hair falling perfectly on the pillow. Felix gasped quietly and backed away, falling from the bed.

He was breathing heavily again, holding onto his head as it pounded through the roof.

Hyunjin then got up slowly, turning around to look at the shaking boy. He got up and tied his hair with a piece of lace like it was nothing, walking to him. Felix held his knees, as he expected to be scolded for this, but Hyunjin reached his hand out.

"Do people where you're from jump out of bed every morning?"

Felix shook his head making Hyunjin smile.

"Alright then, get back in bed, I'll give you some medicine for your head love" he helped him up, making sure he was safely on the bed before walking over to a table with a bunch of powders on it, starting to mix things together. It's then he noticed he was shirtless, his back having the most beautiful curved, almost like it was sculpted by the gods.

"You have scare dreams?" He asked.

"Scare dreams...? You mean nightmares?"

"Is that what your people call them?"

"Yeah...but that's not what I have, I've got something called anxiety and it causes panic attacks, often during my sleep"

"Is that why you came crawling to me yesterday night?" Hyunjin smirked, but the younger one couldn't see it because he was turned around.

"I-I did that?"

"Yeah, you must not remember, here" he walked back to the bed, Felix looking at his chest almost drooling, he was so slim yet so fit.

Felix took the small cup, smelling it and putting it away from his nose immediately. It smelled atrocious.

"Drink it. Don't make me force you" Felix sighed and put it to his mouth, taking one sip from it and scrunching his nose up.

He then chugged the rest down, handing Hyunjin the empty cup.

"Good boy..." he mumbled, making Felix a blushing mess. That praise hit him like a roller coaster.

"I'll need you in good shape next sun, we're going to this market that has a bunch of different foods and spices, I'm sure you'll like it. You can make use of your skill there..." he went to the side of his room and rolled down a huge map, pointing at the market. It was quite different from what he knew, the map he would see in geography classes.

"Next sun?" Felix sat back on the board of the bed, not once his eyes leaving Hyunjin's chest.

"Yes, a moon from now, do you not use the floating globes as time system?"

"I guess we do...? But somethings wrong with your map" Felix pointed at it, making Hyunjin furrow his eyebrow.

"I don't see a problem with it, it has all the markets and important information" Hyunjin defended as he looked at it.

"Yeah but it's flat, the earth is round"

The older widened his eyes and turned around.

"THE EARTH IS ROUND?!!"

<3

"So you're telling me that if we sail our boat to the end of worlds we won't fall down of it...?" He asked for the 10th time now, Felix nodding.