🌊Pull me overboard🌊

"Let me go you asshole!" Felix yelled at the two man who were carrying him to a cell, putting him in gently. Hongjoong walked up to him once he was behind the metal bars and sighed, why did it have to come to this?

"Why did you lie to him?!"

"Because he needs to let you go. If I had only taken you, Hyunjin wouldn't have stopped until he saved you. I don't think you've told him the truth either...you are not from this time"

"How do you know that...?"

"A portal opening in the middle of the sea, a bright light coming from it, ships aren't returning to shore and lands are becoming as dark as coal...I asked the gods for directions and they pointed me to you, you need to go back"

I don't want to go back.

"Im not going!" He yelled grabbing a hold of his arm and starting to scratch it harshly until it turned pink. His breaths were harder to contain, he was having a panic attack.

"Minho!" The captain called for him and he soon rushed down, tears down his own face, but once he saw the shacking boy on the floor he put all of his motions aside. They opened up the cage once again and Minho  took him in his arms, patting his back and kissing his head.

"You're okay...Felix you need to breath" he stopped shacking and instead he just sobbed his heart out, everything crashing down on him.

"No..." he said with a barely lit up voice.

"I don't want to breath anymore...it's too painful" Minho and the older both exchanged a look, worry spreading on their face.

"You have to"

"I don't want to! I can't continue to live on like this if I have to go back there...i-" before he could do much he fainted in his arms, too exhausted to fight back against anything.

"This complicates things..." the leader spoke.

"That's what I tried to warm you about...he's not stable enough to be down here alone, he'll sleep in my bed tonight"

"What about the portal? Its the whole reason we are doing all of this in the first place, we cannot give him up like this, they'll refuse him"

"How so?"

"When I spoke to the gods, they told me I need to find the gold haired boy, but their was one condition to all of this or it will not work."

"And what's the condition...?" Minho asked, carrying the boy in his arms.

"He needs to find happiness..."

<3

Felix woke up in someone's arms, hoping this was all just a nightmare like the rest of his life had been. He opened his eyes to see he was cuddling into Minho chest while he was sound asleep, making him smile a bit, getting closer. He looked around to see quite a big room, he knew he wasn't on a ship and this was an actual house, this screamed of luxury and comfort, but this wasn't where he belonged either.

He flinched when he heard the door crack opened, the same guy as earlier walking in.

"Hope you slept well, come with me, I've got something to show you" Felix hesitantly got up and headed towards the door. He followed him in different corridors and hallways until they reached a door, stepping out of the house. They walked towards the beach only to realize their was almost nothing left here. From the sea came black strokes of vines crawling on the earth like a disease. Little flakes were floating around them like if their had just been a fire.

"This is what happens here and everyday you're not back, it spreads...it kills" they headed towards a small boat and got on it, leaving the dark shore. The water wasn't normal, that was for sure. It was much darker then usually and their was about a hundred fish floating around them.

"Are they...?"

"Dead? Yes, and it's getting worst, they're not even edible so the markets are going to go bankrupt if it spreads to the nearest village. Luckily we're on an island but if it continues we won't have a choice..."

"This is insane..." they approached a glowing light shining from under the sea.

"I know...I hope you understand I didn't do this for fun. It extremely important that I do this to save some lives, If that means that a few lovers are separated, I'll have to make that decision"

"I understand really...but I just..."

"You need to find your happiness first...and I know it's not going to be with us or in that world first...your love for life comes from him...and I think you know that more then I do" Felix nodded slowly, showing he understood what he needed to do.

"It doesn't happen in a day..."

"I know that very well...I frankly don't know what to do here..."

"H-how about a deal?"

"I'm listening..." the captain said as he moved the boat around and started to row back to their island.

"Let me go back to him...let me find a reason to live again...then I promise I will come back here and go back home"

"That will be difficult, getting attached even more only to let go?"

"I know...but it's the only way" he looked around the water, not even seing the bottom of it as they got closer to shore.

"That is very brave of you"

"I've never been brave in my life...I run away from problems and hide...it's finally caught up to me now..."

Hongjoong stopped rowing and looked at Felix with a saddened expression on his face.

"Show me your arm..." Felix sighed and handed where he had scratched til he bled, under hundreds of cuts.

"From how I see it...you're your worst enemy"

"My own?"

"Yes, just like I once was" he showed his own wrist, making Felix's eyes widen, he reached out and felt his cuts, old ones, but they were there, just like he had some.

"You are not alone Felix...as much as you try and convince yourself you are..." he put his sleeve back down and placed his hand on his knee.

"Their are other ways...and I want you to find them okay? I'll agree to your deal, I'll let you go back to Hyunjin, but you have to promise to come back here in the end..."

"I will...I swear it."

"Good...I'll bring you back as soon as we find them again, you can say your farewells to Minho"

"Could he please come with me?" They reached the land again, getting off the boat, hearing someone else running towards them on the beach.

"I don't think that will be necessary-"

"Felix!!" Minho cried out, running to him and pulling him close.

"Where the hell were you?! I thought you were hurt o-or lost somewhere!" Hongjoong saw his eyes sparkle like he had never seen them before, like his little brother had grown up.

"I'm fine Min...don't worry"

"Fine...he will go with you" he said, making both turn their heads around.

"What?"

"You're going back to your lovers...if they agree to take you back that is"

"They will..."

Minho frowned, not really believing it.

"How do you know that?"

"Trust me on this one"