🌊At the alter🌊

Hyunjin quickly took his shirt off and attacked Felix's soft lips, enjoying the taste of love spreading around them. He hovered over him and bit down on the younger's lip, drawing a moan from him so effortlessly. He then lowered his hands to his pants and tried to pull them off but Felix held them.

He let them go and figured he was bound to be shy of this was his first time naked in front of someone. Hyunjin took his own off, leaving him naked, making Felix flush red, squeezing his legs together.

"You're going to have to take your pants off for this...is my baby boy embarrassed?"

Baby boy, holy fuck that sounds hot for Felix.

"N-no, just nervous"

"Okay, well let me guide you through this..." Hyunjin tried again and this time the blond one let him slowly slide the pants off his body, throwing it away. Hyunjin was practically salivating over his body, how perfect it all was.

"First I'll need to prepare you a bit so it'll hurt less, then we can get to the fun part, but you need to push through this ok?"

"I'm used to pain anyway..." he mumbled, looking at his arms and getting insecure again. He was about to panic, understanding that all of his scars were exposed again, right out in the open. Hyunjin noticed quickly, taking his arm and pining them above his head, grasping all of his attention again.

"Focus on me baby..." Hyunjin's hand lingered across his soft shapes, going down to where it so desperately needed him. He put a finger inside of the boy, surprised it wasn't tighter then it was. It felt strange for the blond boy, whimpers leaving his lips as all he could do was endure this. He added a second finger, making sure to look at his face and see how he was taking it.

"Is it painful?"

"Not as much as I thought it would be...but i want to feel good"

"You will, I promise you that" Hyunjin smirked as he added yet another finger after a while. He could feel him stretch around his fingers, the younger on grabbing onto the fur sheets around him, practically gasping for air. Felix was then reminded at the size he was going to have to take in, closing his eyes shut.

"I'm ready." He said confidently.

"Are you sure? It's going to hurt"

"I've been through worst..."

"I don't know, we can wait-" he pulled Hyunjin by the neck and whispered in his ear.

"I want you to abuse me so much that i can't feel my legs, until my fingers gets swollen from clinging to you so much, to be touched til I can't feel a thing, to be fucked until i can barely breath...and make me scream so that everyone knows exactly who I belong to..."

"Be careful what you wish for my dear...you don't know how far I'll go to make that happen"

"Bring it." Felix said again with full confidence.

Hyunjin then aligned himself at his entrance, not breaking the intense eye contact they had, so deep and lustful that it was practically turning their eyes red.

Hyunjin didn't spare a moment and pushed himself inside, making Felix's breath hitch, holding in his screams. He couldn't tell pain from pleasure at this point, their was definitely a mixture but it was impossible to tell them apart.

He reached the very end and waited for Felix to give him the signal to start moving. He already looked dizzy, but he had a small smile on his lips, almost like he was daydreaming.

"You can move..."

"Already? Someone's needy...you look so pretty like that, weak under my touch"