🌊Dont let me drown🌊

It had been a while now since their reunion.

It was going better everyday.

Felix was tanning under the striking sun, his skin turning a bit darker by the second making his freckles even more prominent. He passed his hand in the sand, grabbing a hold of it. It felt so soft under his touch, so delicate. He could hear a commotion in the back, that being the Jeongin and seungmin having a water fight on the deserted beach and Minho and Hyunjin arguing about who tanned the most.

This had become normal, all of them like this, passing time together, Felix putting himself on the side lines. It was what he normally did back in his home town after all, at school and in his own house, he just stuck to the bench.

A week had passed since they agreed to this and it couldn't have been better.

"Hey Felix! Come in the water!" Chan invited him over, a beautiful smile on his face.

"I'll pass, but thank you" he closed his eyes again and laid down, but a shadow blocked the sun from hitting him. He opened his eyes again and annoyingly looked at Hyunjin who stood there with a smirk.

"You're coming in the water with me" he said confidently, but Felix simply scoffed.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Afraid of mermaids? Perhaps even sharks?"

"No, I come from a place where it's crawling with spiders, snakes and sharks, I'm good"

"Oh really?" He picked him up and placed him on his shoulder, making Felix furious, hitting his back and yelling for him to let him down, but he did no such thing.

"You're sleeping on the deck if you don't let me g-" he couldn't finish his sentence before he was thrown in the water, the cold water going all over his face.

"You're so dead!" He yelled, to which Hyunjin just laughed and ran away, making him chase him til they were quite farther into the ocean. The water was so clean in this time, nothing like in 2022 where piles of plastic are literally becoming islands of their own.

Felix was about to reach him when he froze as he looked down. Small sharks started to surround them, so the blond boy grabbed a hold of Hyunjin's arm.

"Why so tense? I thought you didn't mind sharks" he teased, looking at them in wonder.

"Because I want to keep my legs intact! I don't need another scar on them...especially not from a shark"

"I mean It is a story to tell" he said, laughing as Felix clung to him like a little cat, as small sharks swam around them casually.

"You are way too optimistic."

"And you're too much of a pessimist...look at them, they are quite a beautiful creature" Felix took a big breath in and looked down, watching them be just as curious as he was.

"They won't attract unless provoked, don't worry, here you can even rub their bellies" Hyunjin showed him as the shark went on his back, enjoying the small scratched the brunette was giving him. Felix hesitantly did the same and smiled once the sea creature had the same reaction, amazing him.

"They are beautiful..." he mumbled and Hyunjin just looked at him, how stunning he was.

"Beautiful indeed..." he mumbled not taking his eyes off of Felix for even a second.

"Hey guys...we have some company!" Changbin yelled from far away on the beach, making both their attention go to an upcoming ship. It stopped a couple of meters away from shore and they soon saw a rowing ship approaching them. From far away they could tell who it was, their beloved 'friends' who assaulted their ship about a month ago.