🌊I wont let this🌊

Felix was done seasoning everything when he heard a faint noise coming from the deck near the water. He ignored it but it sounded like a piece of wood against the side of the boat, so he decided to go anyway, lifting his sleeves up. He went over and looked down one side.

Nothing. He walked over to the other side but before he could even bent over the edge to look at the water, he saw someone he didn't know get on board.

"Hyunjin!!" He yelled, running his life away to find him. Some more of the crew came when they heard his distress but by the time they got there, the man wasn't alone and had seven more on board, fully equipped with swords and guns.

"Get the boy." He ordered but then Chan dropped on the main deck with four swords, handing one to Jeongin and one to changbin.

"Not on my compass...get out of my boat!" Chan yelled but they didn't even flinch, they just kept marching towards Felix who frankly didn't know what to do. He walked backwards until he hit the wooden border, the rest of his crew blocking the access to him.

"It's been a while Chan...missed me?"

"Not in the slightest hongjoong." He spoke directly to their captain, glaring at him from far away.

"Can we get this over with?" Wooyoung spoke calmly, smirking from ear to ear.

Their attention was brought to someone else walking in, furry covering his eyes. Their was now Hyunjin standing between the two groups, completely enraged.

Jisung and Minho joined them shortly after the whole commotion, so did seungmin.

Now that everyone was here, the other captain smirked, seing how much he had an impact on him.

"Why are you here...?" He grinches his teeth in horror, breathing heavily.

"I know we split ways a long time ago old friend, but something came up and I need all of you to come with me..."

"That's not happening."

"I know, that's why I brought him" he looked over at wooyoung who just gave them a little wave before running towards changbin. They couldn't even react before he hit him at two separate places making the short one fall on the ground unconscious.

"Holy fuck..." Felix said as he could tell the guy was staring dagger into his soul. While that was happening the rest of them all attacked, making their crew quite busy, too busy to notice wooyoung walking towards Felix. Hyunjin stood in front and the guy tried to use his trick again but he blocked a couple of times. This went on for way too long, he could see them getting hurt, some now on the floor bleeding. The only four that remained were Jisung, Minho, Hyunjin and Felix.

The swift guy finally managed to hit Hyunjin at the back of his head, hitting him a few other precise places that made him fall to the ground.

"Hyunjin!!" Felix's voice cracked as he felt so useless to his stand there and watch everyone around him fall.

Minho and him then made eye contact, and he gave him a look of regret, like he had just betrayed him, which confused Felix.

"Minho what are you doing?! Get out of here while you can" Jisung tried to push his chest but he didn't budge, instead he put a tissu over the younger's mouth, making him fall in his arms, his eyes now closed.

"Good job Minho" hongjoong said as he put a hand on his shoulder, but Minho didn't smile, he couldn't even lift his eyes up.

"Wooyoung finish this quick for us, Mingi, yunho, help me carry their bodies"

Before Felix could do much, he was knocked out without even resisting, crashing right next to his lover. The captain walked towards them, stomping his boots as he looked upon the sight. The two were holding hands even while unconscious.