🌊Cant part the sea🌊

Felix woke up to a pair of arms around him slim waist, making him smile between the sheets. So this was what it felt like to be loved? He wasn't really sure, it was the only time he had experienced it this strongly before. He did miss his parents a lot now though, he wished he would have at least said goodbye first, he wondered if they cared that he was gone, if they worried.

He tried to get out of his grip but it only for firmer.

"Don't get up now~" Hyunjin whined, burying his face in his back.

"Who knew pirates could be such teddy bears..."

"What's a teddy bear?"

"It's like a toy bear that's really really soft"

"I only know some that are made out of wood, like little statues" Hyunjin drew the shape on a bear on his back, sending chills down his spine.

"Do you regret kissing me?" Felix shot out of nowhere even though the signals between them were very clear. It was a little voice at the back of his head telling him that Hyunjin could never really love him, and he believed it...

"No...the only thing I regret is not kissing you more" he trailed a few kisses down his back.

"And you're not mad I stopped you from going farther...?"

"Of course not, you just had your first kiss after all, if you're not ready to go deeper then that I completely understand. Don't blame yourself"

They finally decided to get up and get dressed again, Felix being a little more comfortable to
Show his body. He didn't make him feel ashamed for who he is, how he looks, hell he's never even asked him more about the scars, he just believed him.

"I meant to ask you, what happened a moon ago ? You and Minho were soaking wet when you came back and had your heads hung low like you had just been crying...did he hurt you?"

"N-no of course not we just eh...I fell into the water at the docks and he jumped in to save me"

"And why were you crying?" Felix held his breath as he tried to find an explanation in his head that made sense, but nothing was adding up.

"I eh..." Felix got teary eyes again, he could have died...he could be gone right now.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't ask, you're probably just scared of water..."

"Y-yeah I am...I was terrified" he wasn't lying, looking back on it, when he was on the point he could faint, he felt anxious.

"Next time stay closer to me..."

"Okay..." that was if their was a next time.

Hyunjin then opened the door and headed out into the corridor where all the rooms were, stopping when Minho's room was half opened. Inside was jisung on the older's chest, completely alseep and peaceful. Hyunjin was about to get furiously mad but Felix grabbed his arm as he saw the two in front of them.

"Relax...look how happy he looks" Hyunjin looked at the thin smile on his brother's lips, he knew he was right about this, so he just walked off, Felix closing the door.

They walked outside to the upper part of the ship and Chan took a break, going to chat with another member of the crew.

"You need to lay off of him..."

"He's my little brother, it's hard for me not to"

"I get it, but you should look on the bright side of it, he found someone for him..."

"Except that guy is someone I don't trust and he's putting his hand on him...I don't want Jisung to get hurt like I once did"

"You were in love once?"