🌊Above water🌊

"Oh and I forgot to tell you..."

"What is it love?" Hyunjin asked, his nerves calm again.

"Minho is also back on the boat..."

The older one was about to get up but Felix stopped him by pinning him on the bed, he didn't mean for this to be as sexual as it was, it just handed up seeming that way.

"Someone's flirty.."

"Its besides the point! It's not your word to say if Minho should be forgiven, it's completely Jisung's choice"

"But he'll forgive him, I'm sure of it"

"Good, let them be"

"He lied to us about where he came from, is technically with another pirate crew, to which my ex partner is the captain...I have my say in this"

"I need him too...he is still my friend after all"

"Felix...you..." he cursed under his breath, bitting at his own lip harshly.

"The thing you make me do" he crashed backwards on the bed, closing his eyes shut as he admitted defeat.

"Can he stay?" Felix asked excited, to which Hyunjin simply sighed and nodded.

"Yes, don't make me regret this, I'll have to speak to him fi-" He stopped when he felt Felix kissing his stomach, making him go completely weak in his limbs. He shuttered a moan out, covering his lips. Never had be sounded so desperate from barely any contact. This was the first time that Felix had taken the initiative and he was loving it already.

"That's no way to treat your guest...why don't you focus on me instead?"

He wanted to find his weak spot, something that made him even more vulnerable then he already was right now. He kept kissing him over his stomach, looking up to see him completely red and eyes watery.

Felix smirked and made his way upwards, going closer and closer to his neck, only getting better responses. His breath was now lingering on his neck, the brunette waiting impatiently for a contact to be made, whining under him.

Felix finally let his tongue touch his warm skin, dropping his lips on it as well, placing tender kisses all over his collar bone and neck area. Hyunjin was uncontrollably moaning, this was definitely his weak spot.

"Felix" he said, going straight to his dick, which he was trying to ignore. Truth was, he liked doing all of this, messing around and all but he was terrified of having sex, he didn't know how it would feel or the risks involved.

He still continued to kiss him though, moving his focus on his lips, swirling his tongue on his bottom lip.

Hyunjin then grabbed a hold of his hips and grinded upwards, making Felix no better, whimpering on his mouth.

"I know you don't want to go farther...but fuck" Hyunjin lifted his hips again, rubbing himself in between Felix's legs.

"One day...just not now, as much as ah-" he moaned when he did it again, getting already so much pleasure from friction alone.

"That'll be the best day of my life then, but it doesn't have to happen if that is not what you want okay? You have to do it if you want to as well, not just because I want to"

"Okay...I'll tell you when I'm ready" Felix stopped the kisses and let his whole body weight on Hyunjin, putting his arms around his neck, hugging him fondly, like nothing had happened the past week, like nothing mattered.

"You still hurt me..."

"I know, I'll make it up to you, I promise"

"Good, now theirs only one thing left to do..."

"And that is...?" Felix asked, lifting a brow.

"To murder Minho!" He got up in a hurry, slamming Felix on the bed.

"Don't you dare!" He yelled, chuckling at the same time. Hyunjin ran down the hall, half serious about all of this, he was truly mad at Minho, he wouldn't kill him or anything, but he loved to see so much life in Felix's eyes.

He stopped when he reached the front of his old room, opening the door without even knocking. They were both sitting on the bed, Jisung having the biggest smile on his face.

"Hyunjin!" He smiled happily, jumping in his arms, making the older brother confused.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Minho told me you said it was alright for him to be back on the boat, I'm so happy, thank you so much" he held his brother tightly, but Hyunjin was focused on Minho who was fixating the ground.

"Right, I said that, could I speak with him in private before...? It won't take long" Jisung nodded and headed out with Felix outside of the room, closing the door.

"He sure forgave you easily..."

"I could say the same with you and Felix..." he had a point, but that didn't help him to get on his good side. Hyunjin walked to him and sat on the opposite bed, sighing deeply.

"I want to know why you did it...I'm giving you one chance to explain yourself here, that's it."

Minho brushed the hair out of his face, taking a deep breath in.

"I lost my parents and was left with nothing, not even a glimpse of hope was inside of me...I thought it was over, but then hongjoong showed up and offered me a job. They cared for me, became my friends and family along the years...when they gave me that job, I was doing it for them, I mean why wouldn't I? How could I say no? Without hesitation I took it and set off to strike someone to make me join...but I didn't even have to try before Jisung spotted me...Hyunjin...I'm in love with Jisung and I had never planned on it. When I took the job, I didn't know any of you...but now that I do I cannot help but feel horrible for what I did...I did it to survive..." he finally lifted his head up to see Hyunjin nodding, not saying a word.

He then got up and walked towards the door.

"You can stay...but if you ever try and break my trust again I will do unholy things to you, do you understand?"

"I do...thank you so much" he was on the verge of crying, completely grateful for this second chance.

Apparently the universe loved second chances.

Felix was the living proof of it, but everything must fall into its place, and the blond boy is definitely in the right moment, wrong time. Going back there could prove to be harder by the day, but it was their destiny.

A world where the sun and the moon finally met in one place, no more running from each other in this endless cycle.

They both fell in love.

And no one could take that away from them.